• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Appzone not working for me today may be too much load or no ads to watch?

the green button keeps spinning but no ads come up ill try to reset router but any body else having same issue today ?

28 april 2019 11:38 1628

App don't work even for me...

28 april 2019 11:47 1628

i restarted app and router several times not working ; i cleared app history, cashe everything still same i think issue is from back end any one else having same issue?

28 april 2019 11:56 1628

It's normal, i've encountered the same problem plenty of times already, all you need to do is wait and that's it, it will fix in itself

28 april 2019 12:04 1628

no its not normal @IIGalahadII i know what you referring to; usually it takes a couple of minutes of repeated clicking play button and eventually the ad comes up; but today it seems that from over 20 minutes no ads are appearing ; last time this happened was when gamehag website was updating some security features on there website now this time i dont know whats up tbh :(

28 april 2019 12:08 1628

when this happened with me i said my network is slow and restart my app so its work check your network to be not slow and restart your app

28 april 2019 15:25 1628

@addwr yesterday i could only watch 2 ads and those were based on my region so you make somewhat sense i think they might be changing there ad types to exactly which demographic (Country Wise) they let people see ads and if this were to be true than i would go woke to be broke tbh :(

29 april 2019 10:31 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!