• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

It's been 30 days and my order has not arrived.

It's been 30 days and my order has not arrived. It will be that they will give it to me, they are supposed to be 30 days at the most. and I do not want to be returned because it was a discount card.

14 april 2019 16:42 1628

Best option would be to create a ticket with misty like suggested or if I were you I would seek help on the discord channel, you can see the link for it on the bottom right corner

14 april 2019 17:10 1628

Misty is useless, try discord

14 april 2019 20:29 1628

is this site even legit?

15 april 2019 02:07 1628

@ChinaPlayer, yes it is definitely legit, yet there are still problems under work, also some that needs to be addressed, you can definitely receive rewards but sometimes the reward system just frustrates you and leaves you hanging. If your patience is very low, then this site is not for you.

15 april 2019 03:05 1628

Discord for gamehag doesn't have support anymore

17 april 2019 23:16 1628

It will show up. I ordered my 1st reward few month ago and it took over a month for it. Also I had my doubts at first too. Especially after when I got my code I couldn't use it. Thankfully Gamehag wasn't at fault. I ordered Destiny 2 not knowing the keys themselves are region locked and can only be activated in the region it was purchased in and since I'm prettyt sure Gamehag isn't a US based website the key was useles. So I created a ticket and had to provide screens and other related info. Not gonna lie I wasn't actually expecting much. I figured I'd get something along the lines of "use a VPN maybe?" so I didn't bother to try and get any updates even after couple weeks of nothing. But to my surprise I got a full refund a moth later and used it to order another game that I finally recieved the other day.

Tl;Dr: It will most likely take time ( took over a month the 2 times I ordered rewards). But I can tell you from personal experianse they are deffinitelly legit.

20 april 2019 02:40 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!