Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

which character league of legends ??

yasuo mannnnnnn

6 april 2019 18:54 77

tristana always

7 april 2019 20:37 77

I love Kennen so much. He's so much fun to play, I just can't describe it! Hah, he's so much fun. He's so great. I feel more for Kennen than I do for any actual person. Every night I lie awake in agony thinking about what it would be like to hold his hand. Every morning I wake up in tears knowing I will never wake up next to him. I'll never be able to travel the world with him, live my life with him, share all of our experiences together. I'll never get to hear his voice whisper things to me that make my cheeks flush bright red in the middle of a cold, autumn night, in hoodies while lying on top of a corvette in a passionate embrace. I'll never be able to whisper "I love you" into his ear and watch his face light up with happiness, before we lie down and do unmentionable things to eachother under the covers of our bed in our midtown Manhattan apartment. He'll never know how much he means to me. I'll never be able to truly love another human being as much as I love Kennen. He's just a 2D character from a video game, and I'll never be able to reach out to him. But every time I load up League of Legends, every time i get to play the game as him, in that moment, I feel the spark between us, and it's real to me.

10 april 2019 09:23 77

To comment you have to be logged in!