• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Thoughts about Danger Zone

Hey, I've created this thread to know what do you think about the new mode of CS:GO - Danger Zone? I know, many other games have this battle royale mode, but I think it's an important feature for CS:GO. I like it myself. But sometimes, it's annoying. I don't know how some people get too much money and stuff so fast? Let me know what do you think? And please, do not post spam.

31 december 2018 15:50 808

It's awful. No bullets makes the game no fun and I get crazy fps drops. Not to mention there is no matchmaking so some games I just dominate and other games I get 1 deaged cross map.

6 january 2019 23:44 808

i like it better than pubg

7 january 2019 00:07 808

@obesechick Wow, I didn't think it annoyed someone like this! By the way, there are bullet boxes around the map, also you can buy them from your tablet-like device.

7 january 2019 08:29 808

i think it is just bullshit -_- keep playing the original csgo is better. That danger zone and free stuff...

7 january 2019 08:46 808

@ken_noble it's cool if you share your experience and tell why are you annoyed?

7 january 2019 08:52 808

I do not like it. Some players stand in a hidden location and keep shooting enemy faction right after they spawn.

1 august 2020 02:37 808

To comment you have to be logged in!