• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How to keep your account safe (Roblox)

Never Share Your Password or Cookies The most common way players lose access to their account is by sharing their login information. Even if it’s a friend you know in real life, you should always keep your password safe. It is also important to keep in mind that Roblox employees will never ask you for your password. If anyone asks for this information, do not give it to them and please be sure to report them to our moderators using the Report Abuse feature. The same kind of caution applies to giving someone other data, such as your browser cookies, personal details, or sensitive computer information. You should never give these out over the internet. If someone tells you they know this awesome trick or hack and just need some particular information from you to get it to work, they are just trying to steal your account. The most common trick may be claims of getting a sweet prize or free Robux in exchange for a special security code or other account details. They may even claim that it is for a Roblox birthday or anniversary, but this is also a scam. Any officially supported Roblox promotions will be announced through the blog, Notifications tab of your Messages section, or through a banner on the top of the site. Enable 2-Step Verification (2SV) Please be sure to enable 2-Step Verification as an added security measure for your account. This feature can be found in your Account Settings > Security. For more information, please see our FAQ article with all the details of this great security feature. Always Log Out of Your Account When You're Done Playing If you leave your account logged in on a computer, anyone else can use that computer and have access to your account. It’s important that you always log out after playing, especially when using a shared computer such as at school or a library.

11 november 2018 13:27 2173

is there any way you might know jow to change the username j put in gamehag to get robux?I wast to try it on my alt account so if you dont get banned i will do it on my main?

13 april 2020 11:41 2173

To comment you have to be logged in!