• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Evolution of VR in Roblox!

Hello! This is an article talking about the dark evolution of Roblox VR. First, it was horrible with a very high chance of giving you motion sickness. Now, Roblox developers made games that are compatible with VR and are fun! 1. The Dark Past At the time Roblox VR was released, people were like "Woah, that's nice!" but when they tried it, it was just a mess of motion sickness. Especially when you were getting in First Person, that's when it was going wrong. It was a mess, nobody understood it. Take this example from a YouTuber called KonekoKitten. It was a mess from his experience. And yes, I know. This was around the time good Roblox VR games were shining, 2019. But this is just an example. See? These things were happening cause these games are not compatible with Roblox VR. I mean any game is compatible to play but oh man, it is a disaster to play. But there's no matter! We are gonna see what comes next with Roblox VR! 2. How Roblox VR is now (it's so good) So, you know what Roblox is, right? It is a platform for making any game you want. Keep that in mind, cause we are gonna see how Roblox Developers made Roblox VR shine! There are lots of good games specifically made for Roblox VR, like Sked's VR Playground, VR Hands, VRBLOX, and way more! It is a fever dream, not gonna lie. And well, I can see that some people have scripts to use VR in any game they want using exploits, but I'm sure they will get past it with ALT accounts. Please don't ban me. Also, if you did not realize, Sked had saved Roblox VR with these games. Seriously, he even made a VR Community! He is the real God of VR. 3. What else is there to cover

27 november 2020 12:50 2173

To comment you have to be logged in!