Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Special rewards for the user's staying on the site for a certain time

Greetings! I'm not sure if this was the case earlier. However, I think it would be great if a certain reward was implemented as a gratification for a long membership on the site. Below I will try to explain it in more detail; no separate suggestions, only examples to the essence of the mentioned briefly in the thread title.

As a variant of its implementation, I considered something like the following. A user who has been on the site for 3 months receives a small one-time bonus. Then he receives another similar bonus, which is slightly more than the previous one, for his 6-month stay on the site; later, during the anniversary, he receives another special bonus, and so on.
    This bonus can be "embodied" in the form of a special chest, separate promotional codes (which will work only if the above conditions are met) or even a simple bonus accrual in the form of SG, random Steam key, etc.

Of course, there must be some conditions to be "valid" to receive such reward. For example, the presence of activity, i.e., visiting the site often enough, reaching the 3rd (or other) level, or even having at least 1-2 completed tasks for games or contracts, and so on.
    As for the terms, conditions, etc. of course it is considered by the Gamehag Team, as I've just made an example. It is only important that the availability of achieving the conditions for receiving such awards by users from any country is preserved: I indicate this referring to the difference in the number of game tasks, receiving SGs for completing them, etc.

My suggestion is based on providing an opportunity for users to have a greater interest in the platform and in the desire for long-term interaction with it. It could also be a nice little bonus as a a counterweight to the disadvantages of the current system.

14 august 2020 21:42 8369

Hey this is actually a pretty neat suggestion, perhaps you should mention it too in the thread about user penalties since I feel it's a relevant alternative to them:

https://gamehag.com/forum/t/364228-lets-talk-inactive-penalties-the-magic-shield

Anyways, appreciate your suggestion and has been sent to the team for consideration! Hope to see some form of it implemented!
    Locking thread. 🔒

15 august 2020 14:48 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!