Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

One of the mini-games is missing in the mobile app

At least it's missing in IOs app version and on Android 5 and 7.

There is a Ninja Run represented in the minigames list on the GameHag website. However, it is missing in the mobile app.

Sorry for the assumption, if this is due, um, to the possible inconvenience of playing on a mobile phone due to the abundance of small details, scaling, etc., then I understand you perfectly, but it would still be convenient for enjoying the game when using tablets, emulators and so on :)

It would be great if the same number of mini-games were provided both in the PC version and in the mobile application. Thank you!

P.S. It would also be great if there were more mini-games. I saw that before there were another mini-games, and some users on the forums regretted that those games are no longer on the list. Sorry if a similar offer has already been written here and I repeat it.

28 june 2020 08:46 8369

> It would also be great if there were more mini-games.
    A thread already exists for suggesting more games. Please mention the games you wish to see there.

Suggest games you wish to see added here.

> missing in IOs app version and on Android 5 and 7.
    The mobile apps are currently undergoing some work so not every feature is present on it yet. Please be patient and wait for the updates to roll in. 👍

Other than that, locking the thread. 🔒

28 june 2020 08:51 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!