• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

VALORANT [closed BETA] ,review

valorant is an upcoming video game that still in the closed BETA version. every gamer is waiting for it to officially release, and all of them knows that it will defeat all the competitive games due to its popularity, I have collected every information and put it in this article.
    i hope you like it :)

1/ what is valorant ?:

in October 2019 a company named [Riot games] has announced a new upcoming game named [ VALORANT ] with the codename [PROJECT A] during Riot's 10-year anniversary stream. and on the 7th of April 2020, the same company launched the closed beta of the game to test it.

valorant is a mixture game between [Counter strike global offensive] gameplay mode and [Overwatch's] graphics and even characters with some little changes. and everyone can play it for free as soon as its gonna officially release in the summer of 2020.

2/the gameplay of VALORANT :

VALORANT is a multiplayer first-person shooter [FPS] game so it allows the players to join either the attacking or the defending team in a casual or competitive [5vs5] matches. the attacking team has a bomb called the spike, that they have to plant on a side, and the defending team has the kits to defuse the bomb. each attacking team turns to the defending team after 12 rounds and vice versa. the first team that wins the best of 24 rounds wins the game

• Game rules are:
    1. if the attacking team protects the spike effectively, and it explodes, they get a point.
    2. The defending team will get a point if the Spike disfigures successfully or the 100 second round time-box expires.
    3. if all defending team members are eliminated, the attackers gain a point and the other way around

f1o3WLY79sAZtEmkAooqp6PuS730qS.jpg

Ss2bfl9aQBSL0frpDmdIZwoU89FH2j.jpg
    3/ the characters and their skills

There are 10 established characters (agents) up to now and every agent has four special skills. most of them are inspired from Overwatch with some changes in the animation, you can choose one of the agents to play with every round, and the agents are classed like this:

• Raze
    • Cipher
    • Jett
    • Omen
    • Sova
    • Breach
    • Viper
    • Phoenix
    • Sage
    • Brimstone

and each agent has 3 abilities to damage the opponent .these abilities are

1. one signature ability each round is free,
    2. two optional abilities you may buy (but you hold it for multiple rounds until you've used it up),
    3. one ultimate ability to get fatalities.

xNHhkGsOHI3L3MkZz9vWpFyu3Yq2x8.jpg

4/ Ranking system

The ranking system is based on Valorant points [VP] and it called with league points [LP] as well. Such points may be won or lost by the players winning or losing a game.
    The amount of LP earned depends on a hidden Matchmaking Rating, The higher the Matchmaking Rating the more LP a player earns.
    all the ranks are classed like this:
    ZcHq72icibs1Hc1zWwdVhwSZgSzN6P.jpg

5/ Valorant Weapons

Six types of weapons are included in this game: shotguns, snipers, SMG, handguns, medium, and sidearms.
    Unless you're familiar with just about every other game you'll know what these key roles and ranges are so I WILL not going to confuse you with that.
    Throughout any time, players can carry three weapons, a main, a secondary gun, and a knife. and they can lose weapons on death and can collect them when someone else dies
    At the beginning of each round, players buy weapons that will keep them alive if they finish the round alive. You may also ask a teammate at the beginning of the round to drop you a weapon.
    Alternative Fire modes are present in some weapons and sometimes a zoom mode feature, as weapons in zoom mode have a slower but less spread rate.

Summary & Additional Information

I rate the game with 8/10.

nice graphics and character animation. I'm sure that this game will have a big esport community and some exciting tournaments
    I would recommend this game to people who played CSGO and Overwatch, it totally gave me the fun that I need when I started playing this game for the first time sometimes the game lags a lot for no reason. but that's not bad for a game that still in the closed BETA .who knows what's will change in the upcoming updates. The game is really easy to play until you rank up to a higher rank then you require some skills, but I bet y'all won't face any problems while your gameplay

-NEO

29 april 2020 11:33 1625

i like turtles verry much

14 may 2020 13:16 1625

I think the game will be very hard to play it.

20 may 2020 19:52 1625

hey man I just don't want you too ey and my brother are you still at yu

21 may 2020 12:00 1625

its good but that anti cheat is so bad it has a lot of hackers !

21 may 2020 13:20 1625

I love this article, very helpful and awesome!

21 may 2020 13:20 1625

Good job bro nice article i love o play valorant

21 may 2020 13:21 1625

Valorant closed beta is now not good enought to kkepo players plaing it, when it comes out i hope it wiil be better!

21 may 2020 13:21 1625

what is the best way to get a valorant key

21 may 2020 13:33 1625

i think ive played that game before in my friends house

21 may 2020 14:52 1625

Is this live yet?

5 september 2022 16:17 1625

perfect my mann

6 september 2022 21:39 1625

Okay bro

6 september 2022 23:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!