• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Brawlhalla, game review and guide

hey gamer, as you see in the title of this article I will talk about an exciting game named [BRAWLHALLA].i will give you every information you need to know about this game starting from the definition to the gameplay and then the legends and maps

First, I know that every single gamer has a wrong idea about 2D games due to the development of the world of gaming, but believe me, you will change your mind after you try this game.

1/ what is Brawlhalla:

Brawlhalla is a 2D multiplayer fighting game that is comparable to Super Smash Bros. it's available in all platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo switch) to play for free with full cross-play and that means that a pc player can play with a PlayStation player and etcetera, it was developed and published by a company named { Bleu Mammoth Games } in the 1st of April 2014.
    the community of this game is Noticeably increasing due to its popularity until now there are over 20 millions of players all the time and over 30k players a day

2/ The gameplay:

when you enter the game for the first time. a tutorial will be given for you to know the basics of the game starting from how to jump to how to damages your opponents. the objective in this game is to knock the opponent off the stage. It can be done by constantly destroying them. Harm can be seen on the show of color around the character icon of the enemy, which goes from white to red to black as the player continues to get hit. The closest the color is to Red, the more the player gets knocked back before inevitably they get knocked out. Getting knocked off the stage means the player loses a life. The match is won either by the last player standing or by the player with the most points.

ae8tFXcyCogLtmHJlhakEvK8DYtMws.jpg

3/ game modes:

brawlhalla gives you the chance to play locally by creating a lobby and using multi keyboards or multi controllers in one PC or playing online with friends or random players in casual or competitive matches
    A/ casual modes
    • Free for all (this mode is recommended by the game): is a casual mode that allows you to play against 3 other players to test your capability. the most players you knock off the stage the more points you get
    • Strikeout 1vs1: this mode allows you to pick 3 legends to play with, each legend changes after the opponent knock you off the stage the first player end all his legends lose the match.
    • Friendly 2vs2: it allows you to play with another random player or with your friend in a duos casual match. but the friendly fire is off 
    • Experimental 1vs1: it gives you the chance to try your skills against a higher rank player in a 1vs1 casual match
    B/ competitive modes
    • Ranked 1vs1: it allows you to compete against other players in 1vs1 matches to get more ELO rating .the more ELO you have the higher rank you will get at the end of the season
    • Ranked 2vs2: in this mode, you have to choose a partner to compete against other duos to win more ELO rating

4/ Legends:

in brawlhalla, there is in total 39 legends in the game and there will be more in the upcoming updates .but when you enter the game for the first time. just 8 unlocked legends will be given for you to choose from before you start any match.until you buy them all with real money by buying the legends pack that costs 19.99$ or buying each legend alone by collecting 5700 games coins which you win by winning matches. all the legends are classed like this:
    Bodvar, Cassidy, Orion, Lord Vrax, Gnash, Queen Nai, Hattori, Sir Roland, Scarlet, Thatch, Ada, Sentinel, Lucien, Teros, Brynn, Asuri, Barraza, Ember, Azoth, Koji, Ulgrim, Diana, Jhala, Kor, Wu Shang, Val, Rangir, Cross, Mirage, Nix, Mordex, Yumiko, Artemis, Caspian, Sidra, Xull, Kaya, Isaiah, Jiro, Lin Fei, Zariel, Rayman, Dusk, Fait, Thor, Petra, Vector, Volkov, Onyx

SCXTrjE2aWtMIZO0HO3PrvQoeEGpfp.jpg

5/ weapons

in this game, each legend has two specific weapons that you can't find them together in another legend. these weapons are available to be pickable during the match to damage your opponents with certain combos. all the weapons are classed like this:

Rocket Lance, Spear, Sword, Pistols (blasters), Gloves (gauntlets), Axe, Scythe, Cannon, Orb, Grapple Hammer, Katars, Bow

6/the ranking system:

the ranking system in brawlhalla is based on the ELO rating which is given or lost by winning or losing a 1vs1 or 2vs2 ranked matches, and at the end of every season, each player will have his rank avatar and some glory points to buy exclusive colors. ranks are classed like this:
    • first, when you enter the game for the first time you will find your self in the first rank in the game named [TIM] with 0 ELo
    • and then by winning ranked matches, you will be given more Elo to rank up to the next rank named [BRONZE] with 800-900 ELo 
    • the same thing to rank up to the next rank named [SILVER] with 1000-1200 ELo
    • the next rank named [GOLD] which require 1300-1400 ELo
    • after that, a rank named [PLATIN] which require 1600-1700 ELo
    • and the final rank is [DIAMOND] which require 2000+ ELo

Y3z1V7Qb1xKQgM1eARiKOH6UExaM0G.jpg

7/ personal review

first, from my experience in the game, I see for a 2D game that is worth playing due to its pure fun and also because it has a really nice graphic design and character animations.
    I give this game  8/10, and I would love to hear yours in the comments

26 april 2020 08:33 1625

Brawlhalla is a good game but the community is really toxic
    like if you signature spam they will be toxic as a wasteland

28 april 2020 08:54 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!