• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Event discussion

Hi guys, I'd like to hear how you guys feel about the current event that we have, buy at least 30k RP and receive permanent shovel xmas. In the past I remember reading posts saying stuff like "after x amount of capsules you should receive the item permanently" or at least something permanent. I think this is the closest to that suggestion that we are going to see. On one hand it's a good thing for all those that complain about not winning anything and also it is a xmas gift for most of the players to celebrate the winter holidays. On the other hand, we are facing again the issue of rereleases but honestly, havent we/you got tired of it? I mean we already know that there will be rereleases and maybe, just maybe we should look from the GMs perspective. What could they have brough instead? Some character items/nametag permanent? Don't make me laugh, sure they are cool and fancy and all that but at the end of the day they are useless, a weapon is by far better for the majority of the players. Now let's say that the GMs decided to give away a free permanent xmas weapon, don't get me wrong, i am more than grateful for free stuff but some players spent a lot of money for that melee so they have every right to be "mad" but what else could the GMs have chosen? The only two temporary weapons that i can think right now are glock xmas (pretty useless but for collection/bag aesthetics purposes sure) and mp5 xmas which isn't that great with all the steyr tmps, scorpion evos out there now but still a reskin that I always wished for. Last but not least, please dont start with "they could have brought gun nobody uses or nobody heard of instead of shovel xmas" keep in mind Chirstmas is close hat so a xmas weapon goes rather well. So whats your feedback on this kind of event? Personallt I'd like to see more of this.

20 december 2017 22:43 897

To comment you have to be logged in!