• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Warframe - Two fast ways to earn platinum!

Welcome to my Guide!
    I have played warframe for nearly a year now and have 2 methods that farm platinum nicely. Here I will tell you as quick as possible what those 2 methods are and how to do them.

First, what is platinum?
    Platinum is the premium currency within Warframe that can be used to purchase boosters, warframes, cosmetics and whole host of other goodies.

Earning the platinum

Method 1 - Relic Runs

The most efficient and simplest, in my opinion, way to earn platinum is by doing relic runs and selling the prime pieces you get out of them to other players. Usually the best time to do this is when a new prime warframe is released as each piece for a new frame can be a minimum of 80 plat most of the time or when they rotate relics( vault a current set and unvault a different set) you can crack open relics that have been vaulted as the price for the items in the vaulted relics go up since there is no way to earn them in game at the time. 

Method 2 - Vault Runs

Vault running is probably the easiest, but longest way to make plat. When I mean longest, I mean that it will take some time before a good mod drops that is actually worth quite a bit thanks to RNG. Basically vault runs are held most typically in the capture mission of the Orokin Derelict, and if you are new, you most definitely would need a squad for it. In the Orokin Derelict mission you can find a door that looks like this:
    Vault Run Guide – How to open Orokin Vaults | Warframe-School.com

There are 4 keys that only one is able to open the door every mission. These 4 keys being the Bleeding key (decreases health), Extinguished key (decreases damage output), Decaying key (decreases shield) and the Hobbled key (decreases speed). When doing vault runs with a squad, each squadmate has to be holding one of the 4 keys in their gear slot before entering the mission. 

Inside the vault are corrupted rare mods and some are really valuable, some being:  Blind rage, Fleeting expertise, Narrow Minded, Overextended, and Transient Fortitude so these 5 are the mods you must keep an eye open for platinum (Each being worth around 20-30p). The other mods you get you can keep or sell for credits.

Where to sell the items I have gotten from the relics?

Easy! On http://warframe.market  or in the trade chat in game( which I DO NOT recommend as new players get low balled often!).

This site, http://warframe.market ,is the best place to sell and buy in game warframe items, people in trade chat usually ask for prices double than what you can find on warframe market for example, someone once was selling a Rhino prime set for 400 platinum when warframe sets usually go between 130 - 200 platinum on this site. All you have to do is sign up either through steam or just on the site. 

How to use warframe.market

This video pretty much sums it up nicely

That is the end of my guide. If you have any questions please ask and don't forget to rate this article!

More articles on warframe coming soon! If you want something specific, please tell me, thanks!

13 april 2020 08:43 1625

wow it is great

13 april 2020 08:46 1625

super impressive i like it thank you so much

13 april 2020 08:47 1625

3rd level spam

13 april 2020 08:49 1625

I used to sell clan flamethrower bp (forgot the name) for extra platinum

15 august 2022 18:49 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!