• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Crossout review

Crossout is an mmo game that came out in 2017 and maintains a decent amount of relevancy to this day. The game is about building vehicles to fight enemies in 7v7 matches. The rules are once your vehicles is destroyed you're out which creates this challenging mix of strategy and action. The game is continuously updated and has received prizes on gamehag. It has also received decent ratings with 95% of google reviewers liking it and a 7/10 on steam.

The game in of itself is like robocraft but set in a post apocalyptic world. This creates a unique ambience to the game were you truly feel like a survivor searching for scrap that you'll use to upgrade your rig. The main appeal of the game is how you create you vehicle. You find or buy different parts that you attack to you truck and in this way it gets upgraded. Enough can't be said about this mechanic especially in a game like crossout were they mix this mechanic with a realistic feel making it seem realistic and gritty no matter how crazy you creations feel. This system also add to the gameplay as it makes every game different with each individual running a unique setup that forces you to analyse what they have and what they can do carefully.

This creates a competitive environment where you have to be capable of quickly estimating what your opponent is capable of whilst understanding what your team can do. This demands a deep understanding of the games mechanics as well as each part. You need to be able to recognise what you opponent is equipped with and counter it. This creates really thrilling matches, if I  had to compare it to another game I would ask you to imagine Overwatch but instead of picking a character from a list you create it and customise the abilities and skills to your liking. This makes every game, whether quick or short, memorable as you often get to see fun and creative builds from fellow players. There is also something great about creating a machine and seeing win a fight. It's like witnessing you creation grow under your guidance and see it thrive on the battlefield. Its an honestly fantastic feeling. I can't stress enough how amazing this combat system is, if you've never played a game using it give a try, I honestly believe its something every gamer has to give a go because everyone I've met who has played one loved it.

Finally I want to dedicate this section to answer the question. Is the game pay to win. The answer is no. Although you can buy parts with real money you get matched with people of similar levels. This means that you can pay to speed up and progress quickly most things are available for free and you can get them by slowly working towards them. You will rarely get matched up with someone who payed to get an advantage over, as they balance the game based on what they have and what you have.

All in all crossout is quite a fun game and I've personally gotten addicted to it for a while. I would ultimately recommend giving it a try as it is enjoyable and can be quite a nice game to either relax or search for a unique yet challenging experience.

27 march 2020 23:39 1625

hello player

20 august 2020 04:36 1625

Hello Player

20 august 2020 06:36 1625

Hello

20 august 2020 06:36 1625

it’s a good game

20 august 2020 09:58 1625

wow nice comment dear

20 august 2020 17:09 1625

Hello, hi.

20 august 2020 18:48 1625

nice game

21 august 2020 11:00 1625

hello hi am newxd

21 august 2020 11:01 1625

ok ai dont play this game:$

21 august 2020 11:02 1625

Finally I want to dedicate this section to answer the question. Is the game pay to win. The answer is no. Although you can buy parts with real money you get matched with people of similar levels. This means that you can pay to speed up and progress quickly most things are available for free and you can get them by slowly working towards them. You will rarely get matched up with someone who payed to get a

21 august 2020 11:47 1625

asd hfgjghkl

21 august 2020 11:47 1625

Really not helpful text. But hey when you gotta do it you gotta do it..

1 november 2021 03:07 1625

It has a problematic communication which really affects the gameplay

9 november 2021 15:13 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!