How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17298 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

Not getting my SG even tho i cleary did the task right

I am sick and tired of this i have completed the second task long ago, and i have sent a screenshot twice and they both got declined and OFCOURSE i tried opening a ticket but the bot doesnt give actuall replies i want a actuall mod/admin to see this. Yes the screenshot shows clearly my name and that i have completed the task (i have 13 Victories and 10 are needed) i am currently WAITING AGAIN to maybe get it accepted please just can an actuall mod/admin reply to this IF NEEDED (for some reason) I CAN PROVIDE A LITERALL VIDEO PROVING THE STATS ARENT PHOTOSHOPPED

21 march 2020 22:07 11

I have the same problem, but I am literally stuck on the first challenge although I have 13 victories as well... I don't know what I am doing wrong

22 march 2020 10:00 11

i cant post the screenshot it doesnt pop up

22 march 2020 10:46 11

Mine got accepted at first and then got rejected, I tried sending a screenshot to verify that I had completed it, but it won't let me send it.

22 march 2020 13:33 11

well my issue has been resolved, contact the admins trough https://gamehag.com/contact if you 100% know u did everything right and it keeps getting rejected this is the only way

22 march 2020 19:23 11

To comment you have to be logged in!