• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

What game willl you create if you know how to make games in roblox ?

Hello , everybody ! Have you ever wanted to make a game in roblox but you don't know how to program or do models ? Well, let's say you know how to do these tasks, so... What kind of game would you do if you have the nescessary ideas and skills ?

9 march 2020 15:29 2173

Hello , everybody ! Have you ever wanted to make a game in roblox but you don't know how to program or do models ? Well, let's say you know how to do these tasks, so... What kind of game would you do if you have the nescessary ideas and skills ?

9 march 2020 16:44 2173

i would make a Assassin's Creed game in it

9 march 2020 17:06 2173

I would make a normal game to be honest with you. that at least there is some balance that poor players and rich players will have almost the same way of experincing the game. and for the rich player that they can buy just some cool stuff and not like things that make you skip like the most of the experince.

9 march 2020 20:23 2173

Probably a game where you can roleplay and you can choose your own story depending if u choose to be an angel or a demon, or(idk y I like this so much) you can choose to be half-angel and half-demon!

10 march 2020 07:06 2173

To comment you have to be logged in!