• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

What is the Forest!

As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator. Key features Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes. Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving. Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter. Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy. Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human. Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones. One of the scariest games you can play, venture down into the depths and just use the candle light or risk your own light source to find your path and give your presence away to all the nasty little bastards waiting there for you. On top of that everything ground level is pretty much the same, I'd suggest using headphones with good ♥♥♥♥ing 5.1 otherwise it'll take that extra second for you to ♥♥♥♥ yourself and wonder where the creepy little man came from. Love the 'basics' help at the start and then it's a case of going it alone, find all those dead bodies, along with your kid, and don't die... simple. Excellent game :D Little pockets of mystery littered throughout one of the weirdest situations I've ever experienced in a game! ‘The Forest’ is truly a spine juddering, scary game. A brutal survival experience is laid before you following a plane crash on an island inhabited by native tribes and cannibals. One minute you’re sipping water from a river listening to chirping birds, the next minute you find a corpse with the entrails spilled out and you’re slashing desperately at a diseased Golem-like creature to avoid the same fate. I can't wait to play it more and find out what happened! I like survival games a lot, but there are very few that satisfy my appetite for realism. This game captures that part of me in that you start out just trying to survive, and then inquisitive locals slowly turn on you increasing in aggression and strength but in a subtle and believable way. I don't like games that punish you for not building the right things in the right order and doing it quickly, you can really grow with this game at a pace that suits and it maintains the realistic vibe this game has. Put aside the beautiful graphics, the fact that updates are regular and predictable, fixes are quick and new features are anticipated and delivered regularly - and you are left with a game that is a place to immerse yourself in and genuinely be terrified when you see the locals far off in the distance at night, or worse still, hear their calls but not know where they are as you huddle with just a an axe in the darkness. Great building mechanics and a great sandbox environment, I wish I had more time to write something witty but I don't and I feel it unfair to hold back on reviewing this game any further. Its the best Early Access I've played and its as solid as a rock axe. So don't delay - its worth buying now.

26 january 2020 11:08 808

Great building mechanics and a great sandbox environment, I wish I had more time to write something witty but I don't and I feel it unfair to hold back on reviewing this game any further. Its the best Early Access I've played and its as solid as a rock axe. So don't delay - its worth buying now.

26 january 2020 11:09 808

Good game

26 january 2020 11:20 808

As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator. Key features Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes. Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving. Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter. Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy. Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human. Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones. One of the scariest games you can play, venture down into the depths and just use the candle light or risk your own light source to find your path and give your presence away to all the nasty little bastards waiting there for you. On top of that everything ground level is pretty much the same, I'd suggest using headphones with good ♥♥♥♥ing 5.1 otherwise it'll take that extra second for you to ♥♥♥♥ yourself and wonder where the creepy little man came from. Love the 'basics' help at the start and then it's a case of going it alone, find all those dead bodies, along with your kid, and don't die... simple. Excellent game :D Little pockets of mystery littered throughout one of the weirdest situations I've ever experienced in a game! ‘The Forest’ is truly a spine juddering, scary game. A brutal survival experience is laid before you following a plane crash on an island inhabited by native tribes and cannibals. One minute you’re sipping water from a river listening to chirping birds, the next mi

26 january 2020 13:39 808

Nice game !

26 january 2020 15:01 808

Why post here? LoL

27 january 2020 10:17 808

To comment you have to be logged in!