• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Your GameHag experience?

What do you like and do not like about GameHag?

27 august 2017 09:02 1628

CONS so far:
    The contract providers suck, 99,9% of what i try doesn't ever get approved (surveys and apps)
    Playing games is ok, although some don't want to load at all (Crossout) while others i get in fullblown korean language making it unplayable for me(SAO's Legend)
    Also there seems to be an issue approving the game's screenhots but Misty will look into it (2 went fine, 1 i needed Misty to fix after disapproval)
    Minigames are crappy in quality, and take long to load, some seem to never load. I just pick one i can bare that gives me the highest SG/minute rate (Galactic War)
    Don't know about the server this site loads from, but it often hangs and is slow as f*ck
    Also i've run out of browser games to play (except for those who wont load or are in unreadable language) i hope some new will arrive soon
    The posting for XP should be monitored a little more to prevent al the XP spamming on the forum, rendering it barely useable

NEUTRAL on:
    Just send my two articles for review earlier today, no reply on it yet but will see how that goes.

PROS so far
    On the positive note, the support seems real and helpful and overall i have a feeling this site won't scam me when it ever comes to payout my SG

27 august 2017 15:53 1628

Still collecting gems by waiting for codes and login daily.

27 august 2017 16:29 1628

Fine, but when i install apps, contracts doesn't not work for me, minigames neither. And so many spam in forums.

28 august 2017 01:32 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!