• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

MinD_ContRoL on Dota 2: “I like the way is growing”

Nigma’s offlane player Ivan “MinD_ContRoL” Ivanov has recently played with a Bulgarian stack in the first round of WESG Eastern Europe qualifiers, and although his team didn’t make it to the next stage of the competition, the TI9 runner-up has taken the time to answer a few questions from the tournament organizers.
    His discussion with was conducted before the Leipzig Major and Bukovel Minor qualifiers were about to start, and of course, when asked what were his immediate goals, MinD_ContRoL stated that for him and for Nigma the top priority is to qualify for the Major of the Minor. Asked about what keeps him motivated after winning The International 2017 and reaching the grand finals in 2019, he answered simply: “the competition makes the game interesting for me.”
    When asked what does he thinks about how the game changed over the last few years and how the sports scene has developed, MinD_ContRoL had the fowling to say:
    “I like the way Dota 2 is growing, the matchmaking is getting better, and the patch was really big and fresh, which is good. The esports scene became bigger and harder to compete in, but it’s easier for the new players to get involved in it, which is really good.“
    He also mentioned that he has no plans to retire anytime soon and that he will play as long as he enjoys the game, but he can see himself in the future assembling a full Bulgarian roster where he could be the captain or even stay behind the team and be their coach.
    For now, MinD_ContRoL is just at the beginning of a new chapter in his professional career. Nigma is the newest player-owned team to enter the Dota 2 professional scene, and it’s currently playing in the regional qualifiers for a spot at the WePlay! Bukovel Minor after finishing fourth in the DreamLeague Leipzig Major European qualifiers.

6 december 2019 11:58 5035

To comment you have to be logged in!