• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

I believe mad city is better than Jailbreak

Starting off, Jailbreak is a boring game in my opinion, You escape jail, but you dont have to do a bit of searching to get materials to punch a box or to blow up a wall to get out. I think its better that you have to do a bit more searching to escape. Jailbreak, once you get out you go to a gun store and you spend the rest of ur time just, robbing stuff, and fighting others with guns. Whereas mad city, You can rob stuff as well, and fight, but you can be a superhero, Or supervillain and use powers, fly, or blow things up. You can spawn cars around you so you dont have to explore the whole map to find the car you want again, And its helpful for campers outside of the prison, Instead of having to get by 20 campers around the car for you to escape jailbreak, in mad city you can spawn your own car and cops actually have to do some work to get you arrested and back to jail, Of course if they can catch you. With the powers in mad city it adds some cool things, for example with the flash speed power you can run on water, and i think that's a cool thing to add. When a hero dies there's a chance they drop a crystal for you to become a supervillain. Mad city and what you can do in it is much more exciting to me then jailbreak. Change my mind, I haven't played jailbreak or mad city in a bit so maybe you can, let see if u can persuade me

27 november 2019 18:58 2173

It's all about you'r oppinion and what kind of games you like bro.

27 november 2019 19:06 2173

I know, IM looking ust for some fun and to see some peoples reasons to try to change my mind, Nothing else really, Just interested

27 november 2019 19:07 2173

To comment you have to be logged in!