• Sign in Sign up

Get more

Collect the rewards

Community

How it works

i want to play it but.....

There's been alot of complaints about resources which if thats the case i wont try, if some how they fix it i might consider it

20 august 2019 13:03 3

игра пушечная но есть одно но нехватает экшона

2 september 2019 19:22 3

yea the game is somewhat of broken

2 september 2019 20:53 3

o jogo esta um bucado podre

13 september 2019 16:12 3

THIS GAME SUCKS!

21 november 2019 04:19 3

I played this game for a while but they deleted my world after some time inactive.

21 november 2019 16:53 3

the game needs update fix so broken

17 march 2020 07:11 3

its not available

22 march 2020 16:22 3

ok, not availabe

2 april 2020 21:40 3

вввввввввввввввввввввввввввволоооооооооояяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя

3 april 2020 20:33 3

ббббббббббббббббббббббббббббббббббб

3 april 2020 20:33 3

There's been alot of complaints about resources which if thats the case i wont try, if some how they fix it i might consider it I played this game for a while but they deleted my world after some time inactive

4 april 2020 21:57 3

I played this game for a while but they deleted my world after some time inactive.6646
    There's been alot of complaints about resources which if thats the case i wont try, if some how they fix it i might consider it I played this game for a while but they deleted my world after some time inactiveI played this game for a while but they deleted my world after some time inactive.

4 april 2020 23:58 3

Wow another lord mobile game pretty boring like Lord Mobile

12 april 2020 05:47 3

Мне понравилось

12 april 2020 06:42 3

l̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅl̴̨̨̼̪̥̖̗̖̹̬̤̣̻̦̭͕̫̯̱̏͒͌ͅ

12 april 2020 12:31 3

this game is great if you don't leave it.😍😍

29 may 2020 14:22 3

Sure, this sounds obvious, and most brands don’t intentionally set out to break the law when they run an Instagram sweepstakes. But laws and regulations governing contests and giveaways con be complex—especially on a platform where your contest could be seen by people from all around the world.

Make sure you understand the laws and regulations in your area. If you plan to allow entries from people outside of your area, and especially outside of your country, you’re wading into complicated legal territory and you might want to ask a lawyer to help you draft your Instagram contest rules.

If you work with influencers on an Instagram giveaway (for example, by giving them a sample of your product to offer as a prize), make sure you follow the appropriate disclosure rules.

10 july 2020 16:09 3

To comment you have to be logged in!