• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Samples of approved in-game tasks

Hiya, again! How are you guys doing? I hope y'all doing alright c:

I'm very, very excited to announce the existence of this thread because I bet this thread will help many users that have decided to start completing in-game tasks.

I want to talk more about the topic, so let's get to the thing! :D

The purpose

The goal is to provide as many approved in-game tasks as possible & simplify users' in-game tasks completion experience! This thread will definitely help many people who are new to tasks-completing.

Cheating? NO!

Users won't get the possibility to cheat by introducing a task as theirs because I'll apply a watermark on each in-game task I post in here.

Do users have the permission to post completed in-game task here?

I definitely won't allow users to make their own posts in this thread because the way the tasks are introduced is important.
    That's why I will be the only person posting in this thread.

However, users CAN send me their accepted in-game tasks to me through PMs or Discord (Vic#9743)!
    It's optional, so don't feel like it's obligatory! :D

For now, I'm collecting all 4 tasks for War Thunder, Crossout, Star Conflict, all 3 tasks for World of Warships, World of Warships - Free Premium Bonus!, Lineage 2, and in general, any tasks.

If you are willing to make a submission, use this template when PMing me:

Gamehag Username: (this field is required because if you don't provide your username, I won't be able to credit you for your submission)

Game: (the game in which you completed any in-game tasks; ex. War Thunder)

Date of Completion: (the date the tasks were approved; evidence in the form of screenshots would be highly appreciated.)

How to complete the task(s)?: (explain to me briefly how to complete the task(s), so users will know how to complete the in-game task; ex. Participate in 5 battles and screenshot your profile.)

Screenshot(s): (if you're PMing me on GH, you can use prnt.sc or imgur.com to link the screenshot(s) to a link; if you're DMing me on Discord [again, here's my tag: Vic#9743], you can also use prnt.sc or imgur.com, but if you want to, you can send the screenshots directly through Discord).

Note: Bear in mind that submitting in-game tasks is voluntary, and nobody will be given soul gems for sending their screenshots.

If I accept your application, I'll apply a watermark on the screenshot(s) that will contain the username of the person who submitted the screenshots & the title of the group.

Example: Moderators Help - Submitted by (username; ex. t4tsumihyaku)

Publication of in-game tasks

I'll use the following template to submit any in-game tasks in this thread:

Username: (the person who completed the task)

Game: (the title of the game)

How to complete the task(s)?: (in this row, I'll introduce the method for the completion of the task(s). I'll try to explain the way(s) briefly & simply, so users can understand what to do.)

In-game tasks: (the samples of approved in-game tasks)

Additional Information

Once I make a post in this group, I won't remove it (due to inconsistencies in the system, so think twice before submitting).

Let's help each other & make the Gamehag community a better place! (=

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

30 august 2020 12:02 8411

To comment you have to be logged in!