A short guide with some of the less-knows tips and tricks for the Gamehag site.
This guide will teach you some of the less-known tips and tricks. It is aimed at advanced users which have spent some time at Gamehag, but rookies might also find out something new and useful. However, don't expect to magically have tens of thousands of points right after reading this guide!
Using codes is a cool and fast way of earning points. Besides SG, some of the codes will give you a chest. Newer codes can be found on forums and on a site called "Marvelous.ga".
Did you know that by levelling up to certain levels, you can actually earn some SG? Although it's usually around 20 to 100 SG you can actually earn them pretty easily. Level up by creating content and writing comments on forums and articles. However, comment only useful things and don't spam the forums, you might get banned.
- While doing offers and tasks, make sure you disable your adblock, because you won't be rewarded.
- If you hurry up and/or skip some of the parts of the task, you won't get rewarded.
- If you already downloaded the app you're trying to do the task for, you won't get rewarded.
- My advice is to take your time, read the rules of the tasks and do it slowly.
- Always wait till the reward you want gets discounted, in the meantime, get more SG!
- Gamehag's site is higly user-friendly and interactive, use it to your advantage!
- Gamehag's support is also very friendly, I had many great "success" with them and they resolve your issues very fast!
- DO NOT USE VPN, YOU WILL GET DETECTED AND BANNED!
- DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS FROM ONE IP ADRESS, YOU WILL GET BANNED!
- Try to utilize your time spent on Gamehag.
- I suggest you not to play mini games, they are a waste of time.
- Focus on offers, as they bring many SG!
- Try the Gamehag's mobile app, it's way more effective and fast!
Thanks for taking your time to read my guide, I hope you like it. Check out my other guides and articles, and enjoy your summer vacation, spend more time outside!