• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Top 5 Do’s and Dont’s on Gamehag

Hello, again guys! This article will cover some do’s and dont’s about the website, Gamehag. If you enjoy it, be sure to give this a thumbs up, and to rate it 4-5 stars, please! This is the Top 5 series article #4. These are just my opinions on what to do and not do on the site. You don’t have to follow them if you want, but I highly recommend you use these tips. I work hard on all of these top 5 articles, so please try to show a little leniency. Again, none of this is copied and pasted. You can check for yourself if you want

hom0D04zOhyPIh7FHuhqKAzrdv1PcV.jpg

#1 Rule: Don’t Buy Chests EVER.

This is a rule that I learned the hard way. The chests are supposed to be “random”, but they are rigged so you always get the worst prizes available. If you don’t believe me, just see for yourself. Only open the free chests (even though those are rigged too :P). Every single chest I’ve bought so far has given me the same prize: a random steam key. In my most recent article, the Top 5 Most Sought Out Rewards in Gamehag, I told you that these are rigged so you get cheap, garbage, no-fun games that cost a buck, that you will probably end up never playing. So, don’t buy chests. Just don’t do it. It’s a waste of your Soul Gems, because if you want random steam keys, you can just go to the rewards section and order one for a lot fewer Soul Gems than how many Soul Gems you would spend on a garbage chest.

#2: Spamming/Saying Inappropriate Things in the Forum

This is another rule I learned the hard way. If you spam the forum, there is a good chance of you getting reported by people. When I was an Adept, and was 81% to Young Wizard, I started spamming the forum. I ended up getting to Young Wizard, but the very next day, I got demoted back to Adept, but this time with 22%. Just don’t spam. Spamming will result in XP deduction, and if you spam enough times, it can lead to your account being banned. It also benefits the person who reported your comment, because if they reported it right, it will give them a soul gem for every spam comment they reported. That’s another thing you can do to earn a few extra Soul Gems; report spam comments. Also, if you say inappropriate things, this can also lead to an XP deduction or ban. IDK why people would say inappropriate things in the forum when they know that it could possibly get them banned.

#3: The Guessing Game

Don’t play the guessing game. Just don’t. It’s rigged. I chose blue 6 times in a row, and every time it was gold and white. I also saw some other people playing this game, and all of the times, it was not in their favor. I wasted 600 SG to see if it was legit, but I don’t think it is. So when you hit Young Wizard rank, find a better way to earn SG, instead of relying on the guessing game. If you REALLY want to try it, I suggest you choose white for the 100 SG option (I’ve seen the most people win with white than with blue and gold). If you want SG, just take a survey, download an app, or just play a game/minigame. (I personally like the surveys, since they are very easy and can earn you up to 200 SG at a time).

2Gyc5AebuR277L1xpD7oAONSn5DVwj.jpg

#4: Having an Inappropriate Name or Profile Picture

You guys probably already know this, right? If you have an inappropriate name or profile picture, this can lead to your account being banned. I understand why Gamehag would want to do this, because there are some young people on the site (like Misty :P), and they want to keep their website clean. So in all, just don’t do it. You probably don’t want to be responsible for a 6-year-old who goes around asking their parents what your inappropriate profile picture is :/.

#5: Buying a Random Steam Key

Don’t do this. Like I said before, the steam keys are rigged so you get crappy games that are worth a buck, and are no fun or are impossible to understand. Every single steam game I’ve gotten from my keys so far is at or below a 2-star rating, and are all worth under 4 bucks in steam. The chance of you actually getting a good game is like 0.1%, no joke. If you don’t believe me, try buying one. You’ll know after you see what game you get. Even in other websites where you can purchase steam keys, a steam key costs around a buck, because the games they give are so bad. The reviews in all of the games I’ve gotten say that it was garbage, and they also talk about how they want a refund. There’s only like, 5 reviews for every game because it’s so unpopular. All of the games that you get, you probably wouldn’t have even heard about in your entire life if you hadn’t gotten that game from your steam key.

eDoQ9lOzBCCeYxhZGPzKcFzuQPUtet.png

Well anyways, this has been my Top 5 Do’s and Dont’s on Gamehag! As always, hope you enjoyed!

Why is Misty 2 years old and yet she works for Gamehag? I thought you needed to be 16 and up to get an official job with pay in the US :P)
    Sorry guys. I could only find an image for some of these.

9 may 2019 09:42 1625

Yup you're right dude.
    I used to waste a lot of the gems on this, and I realized it's not worth it.
    Because It's hard to wait for so long for skins & items such as Robux.
    "Earn more, spend wise. "That's how I do it.

30 may 2019 18:21 1625

#2: Spamming/Saying Inappropriate Things in the Forum

This is another rule I learned the hard way. If you spam the forum, there is a good chance of you getting reported by people. When I was an Adept, and was 81% to Young Wizard, I started spamming the forum. I ended up getting to Young Wizard, but the very next day, I got demoted back to Adept, but this time with 22%. Just don’t spam. Spamming will result in XP deduction, and if you spam enough times, it can lead to your account being banned. It also benefits the person who reported your comment, because if they reported it right, it will give them a soul gem for every spam comment they reported. That’s another thing you can do to earn a few extra Soul Gems; report spam comments. Also, if you say inappropriate things, this can also lead to an XP deduction or ban. IDK why people would say inappropriate things in the forum when they know that it could possibly get them banned.

7 june 2019 04:56 1625

@pavel ..seriously i looked at your history and literally the only thing you do for posting to get soulbound is telling people they aren, reported for spam, which is spam in itself, as all you need to do is is hit the report button and move on.

15 june 2019 18:01 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!