Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Possibly one of the nastiest CS Combos ever

Okay so I was playing CS, trying out random combos, and I found something out with my friends that can DEVASTATE the enemy team, and it's so cheap you can do it round after round.
    Okay so me and the boys were playing CS and we decided to troll with some stun-gangbangs, and we purchased a smoke as well. We found out that the tactic was insane, because we could essentially surround them and have them stunned, time and time again, to the point where they're so inaccurate you can finish them off with ease.

Basically if you throw Flash and Smoke at the near same time, and all of your team throws it at the same time or within 3 seconds of each other, you can PERMANENTLY BLIND your opponent(s) (or at least enough to where you can kill them. Works best with shotguns or deagles. You really want the high power so that you can minimize the amount of smoke/flash you have to use, to optimize currency spent each round. The more you can save, the better.

It's ABSOLUTELY NASTY, especially on maps with a lot of corners and choke points. If you're one of those people that likes to hit cross-map frags and stuff like that, I would not advise crossing that with this strategy, because unless you hit that frag and you have INSANE reflexes and you can get that frag off in time, you're *borked*.

Image result for CS:GO Choke point maps

The only issue we found was the fact that only about 60% of players actually group up, for this, we recommend Molotov Cocktails as well, to push them together. Depending on Round Win/Loss, you can keep doing this round after round, and still have some left for guns.

You can also try to hit trickshots with this, primarily because you've got a 15 second or so window to hit a shot, and if you don't hit the shot within the 15 second period you're screwed, but then again, why are you playing if you can't hit a noscope standing next to a terrorist? I mean, it's pretty straightforward.

We're still trying to figure out some other strategies, but another one that we've found is that the FAMAS has this weird recoil, but it actually shoots nearly straight up, even without tap firing the gun. This can be dirty in 1v1 situations, because you only have to keep your FOV pointing down, and you can easily get 80%-90% hit accuracy in 1v1 situations. It's strange, because the only other gun we've found that this happens with is the Deagle, but it has such a slow rate of fire in it's category, I'm not even sure we should count it in this specific argument. It's just that the FAMAS in the wrong hands is such a garbage weapon, and I'm surprised that this hasn't necessarily been abused like the 100% accuracy was in FORTNITE. (Oh my god that was such an overused pile of garbage you have no idea)

Well that's about it for today, I'll be keeping an eye out for more strats/weird things we find out about the game, but make sure that you keep an eye out for more of my articles, as I'm gonna be posting relatively frequently on this site.

Cheers, and good luck CT!
    - Ross

13 april 2019 17:55 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!