• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - PC Review

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a soul-like ninja action SP game developed by FromSoftware & published by Activision.
    Before we start reviewing this game, I want to say that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game that completely over-fulfilled my expectations, but that's not something that should shock us since it comes from the developers of the Bloodborne & Dark Souls series. The game is going to be launched for Steam on 22 March 2019, but thanks to the friend of mine who works for GamingTaylor, I've had enough time to already complete the whole story. You've most likely already heard of its expensive price on Steam, but believe me - it's worth it. If you don't want to believe me, you can freely buy it for almost 30$ less on Amazon with free shipping.

The Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is set in the Sengoku period(for those who don't know what Sengoku period is - the other name for it is named Warring States period in China, you've heard of these stories about feudal and shogunate). The story is seriously amazing and pretty much not expected. Your character has once sworn that he'll protect his master, and when your masters get kidnapped - you're going on a pretty much exciting and interesting journey and the quest of saving him. Logically, your journey is not going to be an easy one, you'll have a lot of struggle with a bunch of enemies that are going to try to prevent you, from the most basic soldiers/samurais to random types of beasts(you didn't expect beasts at this point, right?). The basic weapon of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a sword, but besides the sword, you'll be able to carry secondary weapons and I must say that weapons are pretty much gloriously-made, glorious enough to bring you enormous fun at each combat.

I've already said that the weapons in this game are gloriously-made and that alone tells you that combat can't be bad. The Combat of this game is pretty much different from the one in Dark Souls and Bloodborne. In these two games, I didn't find combat interesting and thrilling, but that's definitely not the case in the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Both Dark Souls series and Bloodborne are making you feel like a superhero being able to jump into 10 enemies all alone and kill them all, but this game requires much more from you. You need to use your brain for every combat, as you'll need to control the space between you and your opponent. Parrying is nothing different, you have to be perfectly accurate or you could easily lose your neck.
    Don't think that it's impossible and that you're going to die a lot, that's not the case. When you understand the basics of the game, and when you understand how the combat works you're going to do pretty fine and you're going to have enormously huge fun playing the game. When you die, your opponents will go away and you'll have enough time to resurrect, don't be afraid of going over and over again. The Graphics Details are glorious, as you've already seen on some screenshots from the game and I believe that you're also expected it to be like this. The Soundtrack follows the game pretty well, it follows every situation you could fall into, and that's an important thing.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is possibly going to be the best game of the year by my expectations, it has one of the best combat systems I've ever played and the perfect story followed by a gorgeous graphics and soundtrack. I'll recommend this game to everyone with a perfect 10/10 rating.

20 march 2019 17:10 1625

It's really good game :33

21 april 2019 11:16 1625

it is impressive game but i dont get how everybody is saying its too hard , compared to dark souls or bloodborn

22 april 2019 11:13 1625

All of the spam has been reported, so stop doing it!

23 april 2019 09:12 1625

Hey, nice article! I would recommend that in the future, you try to work on spacing. Huge walls of texts aren't aesthetically appealing, so some pictures in between around every 5 - 10 sentences would be nice. Perhaps label sub-sections of the article? Running your work through a grammar checker would also help, it's really easy and only takes few minutes to edit :)

Keep up the good work!!

24 april 2019 00:39 1625

noice article and i like this game

24 april 2019 10:52 1625

i love this game and nice info about game

24 april 2019 17:09 1625

i really want to play this game

29 april 2019 22:03 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!