• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Strange Telephone - PC Review

Strange Telephone is a 2D casual adventure game developed by HZ3 Software and published by AGM PLAYISM.
    Before we start reviewing this game, I want to say that Strange Telephone is a definitely overrated game. It doesn't deserve to be what it is right now - "a hit". This game has developed nothing more interesting than other casual adventure games, it's nothing special. It's a simple "point-and-click" type of game, and that's not something deserved to be called a hit. Don't think bad of this game, I've only said that it doesn't deserve to be called a hit, I haven't said that it's bad or boring or something, it's not bad overall.

The story of the Strange Telephone is not bad at all, it's actually pretty good. You'll begin the game having to wake up some strange young lady(later on you'll hear that she's called Jill), but you won't have an idea where are you waking her up. She's trapped in some sort of dark world, and you'll have to understand what the hell are huge doors doing in front of her(she's your character).  From there on you'll control the Jill in order of opening the massive doors, you'll guide her key-finding route. Massive doors are nothing strange actually, a strange thing in that strange room is actually(guess what?) a telephone. Not any kind of telephone, one-eyed telephone which will fly above Jill. Don't worry, it's not your enemy, a one-eyed telephone is going to introduce it to yourself and you'll understand that his name is Graham. That one-eyed telephone is your portal machine. What does a one-eyed telephone portal have to do with massive doors? Well, do you think you'll find the key for the doors in the room you're currently in?

The game is not boring at all in fact, and you're not gonna solve it fast as you think, as it's not short. It contains about twenty different room types. These rooms, or shall I say worlds are actually the most interesting thing in this game. Each one is different by something, and the game will challenge you to visit each one, as each brings a different experience. Experiencing these twenty worlds are going to take a huge time from your life, but once you understand some things, I won't tell what things - I won't ruin you the experience, you'll have even more fun playing than you had before.  Fortunately, worlds aren't huge and you won't have to spend a lot of time in completely investigating one, it's big enough to trouble you but still don't get boring. 

We've come to the part of rating this game, so let's do it. Strange Telephone is a game you'll enjoy due to it's weird but good and interesting story. It's a game that won't be solved easily. As I have already said, It doesn't bring something unique to the genre so it actually doesn't deserve to be called a hit but besides that you'll have fun playing it. I'll rate this game 8/10 and I'll recommend it to everyone, check it out!

22 january 2019 06:11 1625

I only respond to you if I see your comments pop up in my report feed. Other than that, I won't actively try to see what new comment you make.

If you wish to contact me, you can do so by making a comment in any of the threads I've made since I'd be notified if you do.

Moving on, your article was placed on the forum as it lacked any formatting whatsoever. There's no use of Titles, Bolding, Italics, or even links to where the game could be found.

The standard of articles has changed, and you should change with it instead of expecting us to continue with accepting your now sub-par articles.

23 january 2019 04:06 1625

woooow. cool game i love it

17 november 2019 12:33 1625

i want to go paly it

😀

17 november 2019 15:11 1625

like who doesnt

its a game

its simple
    i think

ok ill spma for lvl

spam*

17 november 2019 15:12 1625

ez game

ill go on it for everyone

my lvl doesnt rise anymore :(

17 november 2019 15:13 1625

It's probably an intresting puzzle game.

17 november 2019 15:38 1625

dis dude said it was spamm lol😎😎😎

17 november 2019 17:18 1625

This is very weird

17 november 2019 17:26 1625

Weird but good, a game I'd recommend to people who love puzzle solving and point n' click adventures.

17 november 2019 17:32 1625

Not bad yes

2 june 2020 15:44 1625

thx for the review

2 june 2020 21:54 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!