• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Ratchet and Clank - Review

Review written by Kolven @ Gamehag

Ratchet and Clank is a game I have long been waiting for. It was released on April 20, 2016. I have played a few of the other titles in the series. And I love everything I have been through and way this way! And now but a remasted variation in HD can't make things worse! Like the other games, the studio Insomniac is the outman and does it with pure charm!

The game is not a clear and cleared remake, but changes have been made here and there. Something fun when you have played the game before, but now there are changes!

The world is very nice and restful, Novali's battlefield is a fantastic sight for the eye. You also play in the sewer and solve mystery and collect objects. Ratchet does the hard job while Clank collects a bunch of items. Ratchet and Clank is a good team, they help with problem solving and if enemies are nearby.

Captain Qwark is a symbol and a so-called hero in the game. Hans is every man's role model. This applies to Ratchet and Clank. But Qwark's hero performance changes drastically over time. Someone who influences Ratchet and Clank's trust.

The game is for all ages and at the highest level of difficulty it is really difficult. I can recommend everyone to play the game at the highest level of difficulty. Doing so will give you a lot of content out of this game!

There is always speed in this game, things are destroyed and with the new inventions that released the more you get into the action, the variation gets to flow! There is a lot to download in the game, and the upgrade possibilities are great. The weapons are whimsical and conceived something that is useful in varied bosses and assignments.

The game Ratchet and Clank is a very well-made game. But it would be weird as it is a remaker of the predecessor. But with some differences.

The game is really great and the details are always there. The retro feeling is always there and you remember the memories back from the beginning you played Ratchet and Clank. If you have a PS4, don't hesitate to buy this game if you haven't already played it!

Because you always want to play good games and Ratchet and Clank is a very good candidate for this issue. It is a series that has been around for almost 13 years and contains the same genuine game rythm as well as feeling. It is thus a game for all ages and you are put into the game right away. Insomniac has succeeded with this game series fully and nothing can go wrong. They have the basics to go on but need not change at all from generation to generation. 

Ratchet and Clank is a so-called masterpiece, something I think many share the same attitude with me. It can be played by all ages and has been played by millions of people during these nearly 13 years.
    Ratchet and Clank is like a masterpiece. A game that should be in everyone's game library if you own a PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4!

4/5 Soul Gems!! :)

20 january 2019 03:33 1625

@Kolven
    Stop trying to resubmit this article as well as the Need For Speed article.

We WILL NOT publish either of these articles to the article page. It does not deserve to be on the article page due to multiple grammatical, spelling, and formatting errors.

Any further attempts to do so will result in a permanent site ban. This is your final and only warning.

22 january 2019 04:45 1625

@Kabash permanent ban? it is my article and you arent supposed to use it in the forum, I own this article, its mine not yours. I ONLY want my articles in the articles. NOT inte the forum. AND IT IS NO SPEELING ISSUE, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY REJECTD BY MODERATOR OR SPAM. tell me what is wrong then, unless to PUBLISH IT HERE BEFORE YOU TELLING ME!!!!

22 january 2019 10:49 1625

@Kolven

You've already been warned that we will not accept your articles, yet you still proceeded to submit both of them again.

On top of that, you start acting like an entitled potato and even demanded that we publish your article, just because you said so.

Really now? Do you honestly think that we will publish your sub-par articles just because you said so?

Sorry to break it to you, you special summer child, but your article does not deserve to be published to the article page as it isn't good enough to be there due to the multiple errors within it.

Besides, once it's been published once to either the Forum/Article Page, we will not be re-publishing the same article again.

Hopefully, you'll learn from your mistakes. You've also been banned from submitting articles, due to attempts to publish the same 2 articles 8 times.

22 january 2019 11:58 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!