• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Review : IronSight

Hello guys today we are doing something different and putting are hands on a very sick looking first person shooting video game that have so many things to discover.The name of this video game is Iron sight.This game is extremely well built.This game is just like call of duty series but just free.This is a very awesome and this game has an awesome graphics and i am surprised that this game is free.

Introduction : 

The developer of this game are Wiple games and the publisher of this game our Gamigo. This is very futuristic first person shooter game.This game have all most 100 above weapons which are all unique and different from each other.Their are destructive battlefield and weather.

Gameplay : 

Iron sight is a free to play first person shooter game which was set in 2020.Their are so many guns and their customization.Their are throwable knives which are used to kill the enemies from far with only one shot. Their are rocket launchers which are used to kill multiple enemies at the same time and destroy the battlefield as well. Their are cameras to found some hidden enemies and many rideable vehicles for example helicopters which are use to get advantage in gun fights.Their are turrets that can be used to defend your selves and give damage to enemies. Missiles could aslo be fired at a certain spot which will kill every enemies hiding in that area.

Game Modes :

Their are many game modes which are always so fun to play with friends.The Game modes are listed below :

1) Bomb defuse : In this game mode their are Terrorists and Counter Terrorist.The T side will plant the bomb and the CT side will try to defuse it.

2) Team death match : In this game mode their are two teams and the team with the most kills wins.

3) Death match : In this game mode their are also teams but top 3 players with the best score will win the game.

4) Free for all : In this game mode every one play alone and every one in the battle field is your enemy.

their are many more game modes but i will only mention these!

Related image

Skins and Attachments :

This game also have skins and attachment to the weapons.The attachments have lasers to make your weapon more accurate and a mag upgrade to upgrade your ammo capacity.Their are many more attachments.The skins are to make the skin beautiful and more attractive.This game have the most sick looking and unique skins i have ever seen.Their are credits that are earned by playing the game and then those credits are used on your skins or your attachments so be careful while buying your things.

Image result for ironsight skins

System Requirements :

Processor : The processor should be intel Core2 Duo E7500 atleast.

Memory ram : 2GB or above

Hard disk space : Atleast 8GB free

Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 

My Opinion : 

In my opinion this is a very awesome game and it really deserve more players.This is well designed game and in my opinion this game should be released in steam for getting more player.The skins and attachments in my opinions in very good.The unique game play is also very sick i think and the different kind of futuristic weapons makes the game more interesting.

1 january 2019 20:16 1625

thanls for review

2 january 2019 08:46 1625

thx guys ill try to improve more

2 january 2019 10:42 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!