• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

CSGO Danger Zone Review

Hello guys today I'm going to make a review about the new update for csgo.the update was a few days ago.I'm going to cover some basic and huge updates and I'm not going to explain some patch fixes and bugs fixes.
    Csgo just made a BATTLEROYAL mode which is alot different than fortnite andances pubg. It has many new game mechanics but the guns and many other things are the same like of csgo.
    Ithe is not like the other Battle royal modes in which we have 100 players but in csgo we have 16 player but if we play with our friends we have 18 players.the game is 15 minute long which is so much fun.Another thing that I found very unique in csgo battle royal mode was that it has trio's.in which we can play with our other 2 friends not like others in which we have 4 players each.

Csgo is now free, people might think that we can get many hackers without prime but this is not the case,Now the Vac Ban is not only on steam itself but it also ban the IP of the devise the hacker is using which is really smart if you ask me.After this I think the free to play thing is awesome.

Gameplay :

The gameplay is very interesting and unique itself.is found it very interesting as valve tried to improve their game and tried to compete with the other games  not  by just copying of a battle royal  system but they made it unique by adding different things to the game.
        First of all you jump from a chopper which very well designed by the help of  rope.Our Character slide down from the rope and land safely. The handsecond grabbing on the rope is very well designed.

After the smooth a sick landing we just have our bare hands,health injection and a tablet.The tablet gives us information about the map that where are the players are scattered around the huge map.it does not tells the perfect location but it marks a specific area where the players are.the tablet show us the playable zone and the unplayable zone where we will take damage if we enter it.We could also buy weapons,armour,grenades and tablet upgrades.The tablet upgrade will give us more information about the map.the item you purchased by the money u get by collecting them or killing othersis spent on the items you purchased from the tablet..The item you purchased is delivered to you by flying drones which can also tell your location to other stuff be careful.

After deploying on the map we travel through the map to fingers supplies and weapons to fight with are enemies.we search houses and bunkers and different areas where we could find various items.Another thing that I like is that valve added hammers axe and stuff to hit enemies and throw at them and also open cases with them for weapons.their are 2 types of case one is a small case which could be opened by bare hands but the huge one is only breakable by axe or hammer and stuff.

New Skins:

The new case is also added as usuall.It is called the danger zone case..it has some of the beautiful and sick looking skins.we have variety of skins and the skins you should want to spend money on. (If you are willing to buy skins!)

My thoughts on this big update is that valve took huge step for csgo and I'm happy that valve is finally interested in their game.I would like more update like this.this is a really awesome update and I'm having real fun playing this gamemode.

Hope you enjoyed reading my article.100% written by my self.please don't forget to rate my article and thx for reading.

13 december 2018 04:51 1625

thx my man

16 december 2018 16:40 1625

Its not that fun

21 december 2018 13:08 1625

I dont like this battle royale dlc

22 december 2018 02:57 1625

I really like this battle royal DLC !

22 december 2018 02:57 1625

i think its very bad Danger Zone because it remind me to much about Fortnite

22 december 2018 10:39 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!