• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

...only available to new players..

This line is giving me the shits with this site. i'm very close to cashing out my SG and deleting my account.
    I'm having Issues with 3 Games (will eventually be 4 Games) where my tasks aren't being accepted and I am getting the same response every time.
    Game 1: Pokemon Mega. - Task 1. (Reach Level 10)
    I created a new account for this game, and reached level 10 in 30mins. I took a screen shot, and sent it through. It was refused and I was given "...only available to new players ..." response. I challenged this, and said the account was less than 24hrs old, but still refused.
    Game 2: Roblox. - Task 2. (Earn 5 Badges)
    Ok, this may be an older account. I don't know why I did Task 1 and then stopped playing. I submitted for Task 2, but was given the same old "new players only" spiel. But it is the same account I completed Task 1 on, so why wont they accept Task 2?
    Game 3: Forge Of Empires (BlueStacks) - Task 2. (Enter The Iron Age)
    Same complaint as above. Task 1 was accepted, why won't you accept Task 2? This time it was 1 week between submissions. So, not like it was a really old account, but no... "New players Only" rubbish keeps getting thrown at me.
    I dread the day when I try to claim Task 2 on "Game 4".
    I use "Game 4" loosly, because I have been playing this game since April this year, and still haven't achieved the target for this.
    Game 4: Soul Calibur. - Task 2. (Reach Level 120)
    As I just said, I have been loading this game and doing all the daily tasks **** near every day since April. I have managed to reach Level 114. By the time I actually reach Level 120 and submit the screenshot, it will probably be April next year, and I will probably be told "New Players Only". I'm the 7th Highest level on the server I play on, and only three people are at level 120. I guess I will just keep loading up the game and doing the daily stuff until then. Unless I decided 'delete' GameHag before then.
    Anyway guys, That's the end of my rant. Let me know if you have had the same issues, and what you did to 'fix' it.

4 december 2018 01:01 1628

I had the same issue with SAO's Legend, I clicked on the "Play" button here on the site, but I had a bug when creating my account. When I sent the task, it was rejected for "not a new account", which i actually understood. I created a new account and went on to do the 3 tasks for SAO, no problem

4 december 2018 04:21 1628

There is no way to fix it. Sometimes you get gems, sometimes you just don't.

4 december 2018 04:26 1628

Hope problem solve.

4 december 2018 05:38 1628

big problem.

4 december 2018 07:13 1628

had the same issue

4 december 2018 07:53 1628

sadly to see you leave

4 december 2018 16:30 1628

Maybe

5 december 2018 08:25 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!