• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Gamehag tips for new users

Hello. I am berroni, and I use Gamehag for a while. This Article is going to help a lot of beginners, as you can find a lot of interesting tips you can use and become a successful wizard. Before we start, I want you to understand that I am not a creator of any of the pictures you'll see, I've googled them and added them to this article just to make it "look" better. 

First of all, let's talk about Gamehag. It's a site that offers various rewards absolutely for free, or actually not. There is nothing you can get for free nowadays, so it's the same on Gamehag. For your awards, you have to spend some time - you have to do something and actually, when we think about it Gamehag is giving various rewards for free but it takes your time in return. As you can't work as a doctor while having some other school finished, it's same on Gamehag - you can't play games if you're not a gamer. Gamehag offers everyone a various way of earning Soul Gems, but you can't do all of them, logically, as you can't be Doctor and Fireman at the same time. If you understand the point of what I'm trying to say, great. If you don't, try harder as I won't explain it. 

The most important things go first, so let's talk about the most important step. Finding your position on Gamehag, finding something that fits you. When I firstly arrived at Gamehag, I tried random things, I tried every single possible way of earning Soul Gems. I was unlucky in most of these ways and at the end, I understood that the best option for me on this site is writing Articles, in my case - writing reviews. I wrote Articles and wrote and wrote, a lot of them got rejected a lot of them got accepted and at the end - I had some rewards. Even though Gamehag rejected a lot of them - I had profit. Why? Well, an explanation is simple. I haven't given up after first or second rejected article, I just kept writing until I improved myself, until I reached the point where every article got accepted to the point where I knew it's going to be accepted before it actually gets accepted. So, what's the point of this chapter? If you haven't managed to understand me well or let's say completely, I'm going to explain this one. Find something that fits you. I repeat that as that is the only thing you need to do to be a successful wizard.

Now, when you have found something that fits you, let's see what else you can do to improve yourself. Before I say anything, I require from you to ask yourself a simple question: "How can someone improve himself?". Think about that question, and when you figure out three possible ways - keep reading.

You have three possible ways in your head, and now I am going to talk about my own three ways of improving yourself, three things that you need to learn and control if you want to be a successful wizard. First of these three is - Community. Unfortunately, I already know that almost nobody thought of this as we are all looking just at ourselves, we are all selfish. So, I guess that you're wondering: "How can Community improve myself" right now, so let me explain it quickly. Logically, five wolves are going to hunt down a sheep much easier than one wolf, as they are going to work together. Find friends, man, be communicative, you can't succeed otherwise. Find a group that fits you. Ask that friend, ask that group about tips, ask them about anything you want to know and they are going to guide your way up to the heavens. 

The second way of improving yourself I'm going to talk about is something very important, so read carefully and understand what you read, as this one is going to help you a lot. Face your fears. You can't succeed in something if you don't try it. Do you think I have started writing articles without fear? I have definitely not, and I was right. The first article I wrote was "Mythic Dungeon guide" and it actually got rejected. Now imagine yourself in that position, in a position of the man fearing of something and that fear becoming true. What would you do? You can say anything you want, but I know that you would most likely stop trying and you would give up. That is definitely not something you should do, as one failure shall never stop you. I haven't stopped on my first failure, and I'm happy I haven't, as I earnt 20000 SG from accepted articles after that even though the first one was a failure. If you fail to complete a quest from some game, don't think that you're not good enough, instead of that you should try another game - a game that you will like more than the previous one and you are definitely going to complete it successfully. 

The third way of improving yourself, or shall I say the last way I'm going to mention as I don't want this guide to be too long because a lot of readers are gonna say "TL:DR" and just skip it, so let's slowly finish it. The third way is - Invest. When I say Invest, I'm not talking about the money investments, I'm talking about other kinds of Invest. Which other kinds? Think about it, what can you Invest here on Gamehag? Time, man. Your time! 
    Invest your time, practice something, learn something and you're gonna do well. Learning is the only solution of being successful as in Real-Life - as on Gamehag. Turn on your brain and use it, you're gonna reach the top class of wizards. 

3 december 2018 11:16 1625

TO get Xp faster u want to spam in chat ;D

1 august 2019 01:00 1625

thanks,deserves more attention 💯

3 august 2019 12:14 1625

Nice one

3 august 2019 17:56 1625

Thanks

3 august 2019 21:31 1625

i am just joke about my old comment lol💯

4 august 2019 01:35 1625

wow love this

4 august 2019 02:40 1625

nice tips thanks

11 august 2019 06:51 1625

Wow thank you for tips.And thaks for this post.Thank you again for tips!

11 august 2019 19:45 1625

wow, this is incredibly well written +1

11 august 2019 21:00 1625

thanks now im level 3

12 august 2019 09:15 1625

Nice work this is helpful

12 august 2019 11:09 1625

Thanks for the info

Thank you for the info

good post

13 august 2019 14:18 1625

Can some one write it by english plz i cant understand then i can do anything to up my level plz help :(((

14 august 2019 15:49 1625

Great tips thank you I'll definitely be using these to bump my level and SG's up!

15 august 2019 11:42 1625

Thanks ☺

15 august 2019 12:34 1625

Why i cant play videos adda after 400sg and i finsh walls offer but still cant play videos

15 august 2019 15:22 1625

this is good

15 august 2019 21:37 1625

I really dont get why rewards are level locked

16 august 2019 04:46 1625

thanks for tips bro its very helpfull ;)

16 august 2019 05:51 1625

Thanks for the tips

17 august 2019 00:04 1625

wow that was very nice

17 august 2019 03:03 1625

how to lvl up in gamehag?

17 august 2019 04:39 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!