Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Minecraft : the best game if all time

Minecraft is a game that we all know and love but did you know all this information about it, here we go lets see how mush do you know.

Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson, also known as Notch, and released by Mojang in 2011. The game has been ported to various platforms and is the best-selling video game of all time, with over 238 million copies sold across all platforms as of June 2021.   
    jBV3aHFJ7hnjmKsaqkjEuPu8KCXfNA.jfif   Minecraft players explore a procedurally generated 3D world made up of 1-meter-cube blocks, representing various materials, such as dirt, stone, wood, and ores. Players can "mine" the blocks to collect resources, which can be used to craft tools, items, and structures. Depending on game mode, players can fight hostile mobs, build structures, or interact with and trade non-player characters (NPCs) "the villagers". In the game's main survival mode, players must maintain their health and hunger, and collect resources to build the world around them.     kOsZUZHwLiPwpCNEjY1vHE99qFxwJz.jpg   In Creative mode, players have unlimited resources and can fly. Players can also play on multiplayer servers and interact with other players.   Minecraft has been praised for its creativity, freedom, and educational value. It has been used in schools to teach subjects such as math, science, and history. The game has also been used to create works of art, such as sculptures and paintings.   Here are some of the things you can do in Minecraft:   Build anything you can imagine: Minecraft is a sandbox game, which means that there are no set goals or objectives. You are free to build anything you can imagine, from simple houses to elaborate castles and even working computers.   iwlulc4qWkTx8oUtyJLFuVmL0Eyyqp.png   Explore a vast and ever-changing world: The world in Minecraft is procedurally generated, which means that it is different every time you play. There are endless new places to explore, and you never know what you might find.     uK1DpCi7x5PlIpvphwRVEOZlVXenS7.jpg   Create and use powerful items and tools: Minecraft has a wide variety of items and tools that you can create, from basic pickaxes and swords to complex machines and potions. By using these items and tools, you can transform the world around you and make it your own.     FUQ204ybKsdlIvgsTyGk4Bg5XKOJjf.png   Fight dangerous mobs and bosses: Minecraft is not just about building and exploring. There are also dangerous mobs and bosses that you will need to fight in order to survive and progress.     haF1eTnwsGEu8LT2zL5eINfdsK8tJu.jpg   Play with friends: Minecraft is even more fun when you play with friends. You can work together to build, explore, and fight. You can also create your own custom servers and play with people from all over the world.     br2hLIu78g5eBOCcG88KiVpBVyXCSQ.jpg   Minecraft is a game that has something to offer everyone. Whether you are creative, adventurous, or competitive, you will find something to enjoy in Minecraft.    

23 september 2023 23:44 1625

Counter Strike is the best video game of all time.

25 september 2023 07:18 1625

roblox better

27 september 2023 13:38 1625

yes i would agree on counter strike but roblox grow yp man

28 september 2023 10:14 1625

Awesome game and take.

29 september 2023 01:48 1625

its fun and creative

29 september 2023 14:31 1625

minecraft is on the top of the pyramid 🔝🔝

30 september 2023 04:52 1625

i disagree

30 september 2023 06:39 1625

Its not the best but surely one of the best

30 september 2023 09:06 1625

i have many memorys with the game and i think nostalgia has something to do with people thinking that its the best game ever, its pretty good but i wouldnt say the best

1 october 2023 23:29 1625

I totally agree with the fact that it is a really nice and good game but I have to say that it has gotten a lot boring especially after the 1.18 update...

2 october 2023 09:05 1625

Its a good game i agree and many call it the best but ig because of differnet opinions and peoples likes and dislikes there is no 'best game'

7 november 2023 05:23 1625

minecraft is the best sandbox game of all time its the og sweat game

7 november 2023 14:20 1625

i think new updates not very good like old ones

8 november 2023 10:19 1625

Minecraft is pretty fun with friends but on its own you get a sense of dread and depression when you play alone for too long, the soundtrack hits deep.

10 november 2023 22:19 1625

idk the base game is pretty boring at this point, minecraft would probably be dead if not for the community

10 november 2023 23:27 1625

i like Minecraft pvp and skayblock

11 november 2023 00:01 1625

roblox is better game tho

12 november 2023 13:40 1625

yes you Right in love minecraft and mods is too good🙂

16 november 2023 14:25 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!