• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Bit of a Gamehag rant

Has anyone else noticed how many of GH's methods to prevent spammers ends up screwing us all? I used to earn quite a few SG from writing articles, I did them for fun and practice anyways, and being able to put them up somewhere was really awesome. But after GH implemented their user review process I have literally gone from only having 1 or 2 articles rejected to 100% being rejected! I never copypaste or spam and I try to keep to the guidelines as much as possible. It's pretty ridiculous if I'm honest...I've gone from earning close to 1000 SG a week to like 100...and though I'll be writing anyways I'm starting to feel like GH is killing itself. This used to be my favorite platform for this kind of stuff and now, now it's just difficult to do anything. The least they could do is give us a bit more of an in-depth reason as to why our articles get rejected besides these one word reasons...for eg. one of my articles, a review on the game Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen got rejected for profanity...I looked at it and there was none whatsoever!! Like what!? Anyways I know this is the forums so it's mostly spam so spam away I guess...I just needed to rant.

24 november 2018 08:38 1628

That really sucks. Maybe some people don't rate the articles correctly.

24 november 2018 08:55 1628

I have a feeling that due to the insane amount of copy pasting and spam articles, people see something that looks right and immediately assume it to be copy paste, or the very fact that there's a SG reward for reviewing correctly many just spam thumbs up or down...either that or it turns out my writing is actually just that trash lol xD

24 november 2018 11:48 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!