Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Crossout

(4.31/5) 10809 rates

Misty should be banned

whoever created misty should be banned,this bot is so useless for those tasks and for war thunder,I uploaded like 5-6 times screenshots with my gamehag profile and it keep rejected,guess what guys misty said? upload another screenshot and wait :) ? really? it will solve the problem? if not contact me again,ok I contact misty again,and guess what. upload another screenshot and if it's rejected contact with me again? what is this support? I mean I'm sure I'm not the only one that complain about it why they don't solve the bot issue problem....

25 october 2018 07:59 2176

I didn't think you red my thread "I uploaded like 5-6 times screenshots with my gamehag profile and it keep rejected"

26 october 2018 17:41 2176

I uploaded the same screenshot as you like 3-4 times and she is telling me keep uploading again over and over again?this is a support? no man.

26 october 2018 17:42 2176

I haven't got problem talking to misty when I got problem with League of Angels 3 rewards rejected. You can send a ticket to ask the reason why your screenshot is rejected or talk to her via the chat box since she is auto added to your friend list. Just remember that your name in the game must be similar or same as the nickname you use in gamehag, you must capture the whole screen where the task object is clearly visible . Hope this helps :)

8 november 2018 09:44 2176

To comment you have to be logged in!