Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

User article checking was a horrible idea

I would rather wait a week for my article to be verified by actual Gamehag employees. You can clearly see that all the articles get rejected by users because there's not a single article that was published in October. I've written an article too, took me hours, then it got rejected in just a day. I don't know if it's only me who always gets rejected or all the users are just trolls... We want the old system back!

23 october 2018 10:23 1628

No, not all article get rejected, only bad ones, ones that need some improvement, spam, plagiarism...
    I am active on voting every day and on every article i take time to read it, vote and write a comment where i explain everything what needs to be fixed.
    Sadly but true, it takes them now 1 month to aprrove articles and publish them with your reward. I don't know how others are asking for reward but i always ask for a reasonable reward of "500 soul gems" and i got them every time now (two times).

Don't worry i have seen your article and i wrote you everything you have to improve. Check it on Gamehag app, improve your article and post it again so we can wote to publish it.

Also there is a problem with your account. Multiaccount if i may say and your suspicious inactivity.

23 october 2018 12:38 1628

good luck with your next article

23 october 2018 12:48 1628

Yes I created an other account because this was was banned for logging through VPN (that's why it was inactive). I was surprised to see that it got unbanned, so I'm active again. Advice to others reading this: don't try to log in thorugh VPN! I don't know where they warn you about it, but just... dont try it!

23 october 2018 13:31 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!