Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

what can i do if my screenshot got rejected?

speak with who?

21 october 2018 14:56 1628

Misty, by clicking on "Yes", then "Tasks, walls of offers, minigames.", select "My task has not been accepted.", then simply answer the question "Has the registration proceeded through our website?". If you have answered with yes, you will get this question "How does your screenshot look?". After you answer on that question, you will be able to write your problem to the Gamehag team.

If that doens't work try this way. Open chat with Misty and select "I want to tell you something...", then select "I want to report a bug.", then choose category "Tasks, walls of offers, minigames.",. On question "What's your problem?" answer with "My task has not been accepted.", and again you will get this question "Has the registration proceeded through our website?", "How does your screenshot look?"..... and so on...
    Good luck!

21 october 2018 15:29 1628

thank you mb.rider

21 october 2018 15:30 1628

@red_hat_ocelot from what i know League of Angels II is not available anymore so maybe is that the cause of task beeing rejected. It could be many more factors that cause that, also tasks were not the same for every country, there is a slight difference. For example for my country it could be reach lvl 30, and for other they ask reach lvl 35 or 40...
    Gamehag is quite unfair in those aspects, same with the amount of gems that you can get. Like the example of War Thuder, in USA you can get 8000 gems!!! for same tasks as in my country (Croatia), and i got only 800 or so here because they raised the gem reward later to 1200 :/ quite unfair if you ask me...

21 october 2018 20:20 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!