Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Crossout

(4.31/5) 10814 rates

Scam by game hag

I uploaded yesterday a screenshot after completing 15 matches on crossout,as usual it got rejected,I've went to talk with misty,she told me I've uploaded screenshot of someone else. that's their way to scam people here so they won't get their gems? by claiming you are cheating? no wonder so many people told me that's how they prevent from members to get their gems and rewards.

10 october 2018 15:03 2176

There is a second party service that veries the screenshots, sometimes they don't work, but I've been using gamehag for about two months now, and I have earned a lot of soul gems from games just like this one. I just submitted a screenshot today, so I don't know if this game works or not, but most of them do.

10 october 2018 21:24 2176

most of the tasks I agree,but there is something fishy with crossout,my friend uploaded yesterday screenshot as well of crossout,and misty answered him,either way he is pro or skilled player the way he completed the task was too fast then they expected,please complete the task again...I mean man a lot of shady things going on with this site.

10 october 2018 21:26 2176

I've had my screenshots rejected multiple times, sometimes only getting approved while having an open support ticket with Misty. At othertimes, I get a response back from Misty first saying that their partners haven't verified the screenshot yet just to get rejected less than a hour later. It is frustrating at times. For each game, I wish they would provide an example of what they are looking for because sometimes it is just annoying because what you think is the clear example isn't what they want.

10 october 2018 22:16 2176

it's pure bullshit man,they do it to prevent from the users to get the SG they deserve same as the rewards.the only tasks that I've seen working for everyone without problems it war thunder

10 october 2018 22:30 2176

I uploaded yesterday a screenshot after completing 15 matches on crossout,as usual it got rejected,I've went to talk with misty,she told me I've uploaded screenshot of someone else. that's their way to scam people here so they won't get their gems? by claiming you are cheating? no wonder so many people told me that's how they prevent from members to get their gems and rewards.

11 october 2018 05:23 2176

you accidently copy pasted my post :D (Updates I've uploaded a new screenshot) and got same message again lol what a pathetic system
    Our validation system has detected that the screenshot you've uploaded has been already submitted by another user of Gamehag. Please, submit your own screenshot, and remember that having multiple accounts on Gamehag is strictly prohibited.

11 october 2018 11:18 2176

To comment you have to be logged in!