Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

How to farm in Royale High and Adopt Me!

This is my tutorial how to make a lot of money and diamonds in Royale High and Adopt Me and I really hope you guys enjoy it because these are my best hacks to make money and diamonds!

Royale High! 
    1. Start teleporting to apartments!
    2. Go to an elevator!
    3. Teleport to your apartment!
    4. Go to you computer in the bedroom!
    5. Collect your daily earnings and keep going in 10 days and restart!
    6. After you have collected you daily earnings you will got to bed and sleep until you are 100 %!
    7. Go make some tea in the kitchen(you find the keetle in the pantry and fill it in the sink and start the stove and place the keetle on top of it)!
    8. Go back to bed and make your self to 100% again!
    9. Now teleport to Earth!
    10. Go to the spinning wheel and sometimes you get accesories and sometimes you get diamonds!
    11. Now teleport to Sunset Island and sign up on the board!
    12. Dress up like the theme and when its time for catwalk you should vote for 3 persons to get 90 diamonds (even tho you might not win you will still get 200 diamonds and 50 XP)!
    13. When you dont want to do that anymore you will teleport to Royale High school new campus!
    14. Do your classes to earn XP to level up and get diamonds for each level (you get 300 diamonds everytime you level up) !
    15. And when its time for prom you can skip if you dont want to go but if you decide to go you just dress up like you were going to prom and try find peoples who wants to dance and earn XP and diamonds!
    16. Soon it will be time for voting and then you vote on your 2 favorites( cannot vote on your self) and you just hope to win and then if you dont want to do another day you can teleport back to your apartment and sleep again!
    17. Now you can teleport to Divinia Park and wish in the fountain and you can win diamonds or lose a few or you can get a halo!                                                                                                  
      You can also trade in the Trading Hub if you are over level 75 and then you can trade stuffs for diamonds!                                                                                             
      I hope you enjoyed these steps!!

Adopt me!

1. First step is to get an animal or be a baby but if you want to get double earnings you do both!
    2. So these steps are a little bit easier then Royale High and this step is just to wait until you get a quest!
    3. As soon you get a quest you just do what it says!
    4. And when you have done these quests for a while you should have get a lot of money!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I hope you enjoyed these steps to!!

20 june 2021 11:29 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!