Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

and here we go again.

WHO IS THIS USER WHO IS UPLOADING THE SAME PICTURE AS ME? IM ASKING A SIMPLE F. QUESTION U DO ALL THIS FOR THE 5 POINTS IN TRUST PILOT? CONTINUE THIS WAY.I THINK I MADE A MISTAKE FOR JOIN IN AND RATE YOU WITH 5

4 october 2018 20:10 1628

hello gamehag team. :D i have 27 battles in cross out and u reject my 2nd task :/
    Misty avatar
    Our validation system has detected that the screenshot you've uploaded has been already submitted by another user of Gamehag. Please, submit your own screenshot, and remember that having multiple accounts on Gamehag is strictly prohibited.

5-6 times in a row! bjarne im not gone sit here and break my nerves.if they cant do their job it is not my problem.it is their problem. and i saw some admins of gamehag in steam. they are playing games and they let bots to answer. if this is not a miserable thing then tell me what is more miserable than this in a gaming site?im sorry but im out of here. see u in diablo

4 october 2018 20:45 1628

no bjarne.thank u. u dont so much already.U ARE ONE OF A KIND PERSON. im out of here!

4 october 2018 21:14 1628

faking spam spam spam spam spam more xppp

5 october 2018 14:38 1628

hahahahahahahahaha bjarne u are a small GOD :D hahahahahahahahahahahahaha u just made my day! hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D

5 october 2018 15:08 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!