• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

I like fortnite

Are there any age restrictions? Because of its frequent scenes of mild violence, Fortnite is rated 12+ by PEGI, Pan European Game Information. But as with many games of this type, plenty of children younger than 12 are playing, so it's important that parents are aware of the safety concerns that have been raised, and how to help their children play safely. Multiplayer Gameplay Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode is a multiplayer game where, either individually or in squads, players from around the globe pit themselves against each other in last-man-standing-type games involving up to 100 players. It is from this mode that the real safety concerns around Fortnite stem, and especially its unmoderated chat functionality – as players are open to communications, either by voice or on-screen, from anyone they are playing with. As with other games with chat functions, children may be at risk of exposure to inappropriate language, extremism or, in extreme cases, grooming. What steps can you take to safeguard your child? If opening account, it is important that they do not create a username that could give away any personal details. There is also no age verification process. Therefore, be aware of the risks if your child has, or wants to, open an account. Fortnite offers three levels of privacy settings: Public, where anyone can enter your child’s online party; Friends, where only friends can join a party; and Private, which means that no one can enter your child’s party without being invited by the child themselves. Discuss the level appropriate to your child. Fortnite also allows for Voice-Chat to be disabled. Make yourself and your child familiar with the game’s settings and, if you deem it inappropriate, turn Voice-Chat off. Speak to your child about unwanted contact and tell them what to do if someone speaks to them in a nasty or inappropriate way, or asks them for personal information. Ask them to come to you if they are unsure about unwanted contact or have be exposed to something inappropriate. How can you report inappropriate contact between my child and another player? Fortnite offers an in-game feedback tool in the Main Menu of the game to report bad player behaviour. You can also email Epic Games, the creator of Fortnite, through their website – reporting any concerns you may have. You can also seek advice and make a report to CEOP, Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command, through their online safety centre.

26 march 2021 12:33 2830

I'm not really sure what you said but what I do is fortnite is epic because I can floss in it

27 march 2021 23:49 2830

how could one like fortnut

3 april 2021 16:35 2830

frotite is great since it has the chun li skin

4 april 2021 05:40 2830

i like fortnite because it's free and stuff

5 april 2021 19:07 2830

I like Fortnite very much

6 april 2021 07:40 2830

i mean i like it too

6 april 2021 08:20 2830

I appreciate Fortnite's exciting gameplay, inventive building mechanics, and vibrant community. It's a fun and exciting way to interact with friends and compete in virtual battles.

17 august 2023 12:59 2830

To comment you have to be logged in!