Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

why isit so hard to play

why isit so hard to just play and not have to download everything and everyone then im lucky if i get my gems approved half the time. its putting me off alltogether its just long and strung out

14 september 2018 10:41 1628

u will rott in ****!!!!! LOL. u have 20 million accounts? did u register thru gamehag? did u go to WC this morning? what u have for dinner? dont lie! was chicken? LOL :D

14 september 2018 11:13 1628

GH has made it a lot harder recently imho

14 september 2018 11:27 1628

I gave up the gaming section here very early Relying on the appzone article rating and login Might be a slow gain but sure, stable and reliable

14 september 2018 11:53 1628

karinolsson88........thats exactly what i got asked (maybe not the chicken dinner part) but definatly WC questions lool..... but jokes aside, whats up with mistys options in the question part of help????? something about do i want her to send me naked pics???? random and wierd but im just putting it down to some form of deterrent to some strange behaviour on the WWW....... but if anyone knows let me in cos that was way out west

15 september 2018 02:08 1628

skybrf........ i tried doing what u said before about sticking to these for gems but i think im doing something wrong or i just dont know what full names are of differentt activities still finding my way around, because i get notification about this appzone on my phone and iv recieved something but i never find it, thanks anyways and thanks annaz

15 september 2018 02:11 1628

new geusing game

15 september 2018 11:10 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!