• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Cyberpunk 2077

I'm gonna be honest, don't buy this when looking for a cyberpunk GTA. Don't by this when looking for a world where you can do whatever you want to roam around the game world. Don't buy this when you're expecting smart AI for the civilians walking around or when getting into shootouts with cops don't expect fair and interesting fights. However, if you loved the focus Witcher 3 had on stories and side quests, get this game. If you love the world of cyberpunk, get this game. If you can believe and get invested in characters depicted in the most human fashion i've ever seen in a game, get this game. I'm not gonna lie, I really felt a lot of the characters here, i was emotionally invested in a serious manner. Get this game if you want to get invested. Then of course, I should adress the bugs. To be honest, i've had little trouble with them. Save regularly, which is a standard rule in open worlds. Ensure your drivers are updated. Play around with the graphics settings. And go in with a bit of suspension of disbelief, don't stop paying attention when a little bug occurs in the background. And finally, enjoy Night City Choom of mine!

9 march 2021 19:01 1628

I don't like cyberpunk because the physics in the game is not really that good, i mean if you compare it to gta, gta is way much better, even my dad did not like the game because it had some not good physics

9 march 2021 21:32 1628

I'd love to try the game out but it costs so much

11 march 2021 19:02 1628

i saw a reviews in youtube that GTA 5 is better than Cyberpank2077

15 march 2021 06:06 1628

cyberpunk 2077 hatalı ve bitmemiş bir oyun bence

15 march 2021 10:10 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!