• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

The Basics To Piano Tiles 2

What is Piano Tiles 2? It's a game that challenges your reaction time and lets you have fun, by producing music. Like most games, its starts out easy; and as you progress, the songs get faster and more challenging. 

Where Do I Download It?
      Piano Tiles is only downloadable on mobile devices. Go to your mobile app store or game store in order to download piano tiles.

How Do I Play?
      After you have installed Piano Tiles, it should bring you to a tutorial. It starts with a simple, easy song. There are long notes, short notes, and if you get to it, large notes. Short notes are the most basic type. You simply tap on them once, and they are worth 1 point each. Long notes are optional. To play a long note, you hold it out for as long as it goes. However, you can treat them as short notes and only tap it once. If you do this, though, you will only get 1 point. If you hold it out, you can get at least 3 points, and the longer the note goes for, the more points its worth. The last type of note is the large notes. 
    2VaHGdxms69bUr0zoOqAeBoi6JcORc.jpeg
    As you can see in the photo above, large notes can be extremely big. For these types of notes, you must tap on the screen the number of times as it states. They are worth those exact amount of points, and can be very annoying for some players. After you play this type of note, you simply continue on with the rest of the song.

What if I Finish the Song?
      After you succeed in finishing the song, you will receive your score and rewards. After you go back to the home screen or song page, you are able to play it again. However, when you play it after you have been able to complete the song, there is a after part where you earn crowns instead of stars. If you earn all three crowns, you go on eternal mode- where you play until you mess up or you aren't able to play anymore. 

You can also just start another song. The more songs you complete, the more you are able to level up and unlock more. They will be harder, faster, and longer songs that you will have to complete.

What Else Can you do in Piano Tiles?
      Sometimes you get bored of just playing songs. That's why there are challenges that people worldwide try to do. There are challenges where you try to get the most tiles as you can in 30 seconds, and new note challenges. For example, there is a slider tile challenge. They're special tiles that you can only see in that challenge. You basically slide your finger across the tile, and if you let go, you lose. It gets kinda hard!

What do I Use Coins For?
      Your coins can be used to unlock songs. They are special songs that you can't get by leveling up. You can also use diamonds for even better songs!

What are Diamonds For?
    Diamonds are used to revive, or buy songs just like coins. You can get so much better stuff! They are hard to get, but one way you can get them are from events and reward gifts.

Thank you for reading this article! I really hoped it helps!

27 february 2021 19:10 1625

THIS game is boring!

4 march 2021 09:29 1625

How to play this?

4 march 2021 23:31 1625

Nice article!

5 march 2021 00:01 1625

sometimes ye this game is boring but i love it lol

21 november 2021 19:53 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!