How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17287 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

takes a year to verify a screenshot

I don't get why it's taken more than 72 hours for gamehag to verify one, just one screenshot. I think the site should be better than that.

1 february 2021 20:47 11

I would recomend either trying to ask misty/going to their discord and asking or quiting the website, gamehag just wants your data/money

1 february 2021 21:56 11

When we see the popularity of World of Tanks, we should certainly consider whether games with similar themes and mechanics can stand a chance against the famous publisher. Well, they can. And not only stand a chance, because this Russian game named “War Thunder” beats WoT in many ways.

In the beginning, we can select the type of unit. In the case of the army, we have four possibilities: the USA, the Germany, the USSR and Britain. The air forces do also offer us the Japanese nation. We start our game by having access only to the basic vehicles, but thanks to a well-thought-out advancement system, we can afterwards unlock some more advanced units, e.g. heavy tanks or jet aircraft (which, just like during World War II, are not numerous). All vehicles are realistically reproduced on the example of their originals, the real tanks used in the battles of World War II.

Generally, the graphics of the game stand at a very high leve

4 february 2021 10:02 11

I know...

20 february 2021 20:07 11

I nearly take a rest of my life that years

21 february 2021 17:18 11

yeah it takes a lot to verify

21 february 2021 23:15 11

To comment you have to be logged in!