Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Can you play among us with a controller?

Among Us is a game that’s played with a keyboard and mouse on a Windows 10 PC. This makes sense given that players need to participate in a group chat to determine who is and isn’t an imposter. Outside the chat, there are tasks that need to be done via a mouse so again, it’s necessary to play the game with a mouse. A keyboard is needed when you enter Chat, and a mouse is needed when you perform tasks but for navigation/player movement, reporting a kill, killing a crewmate, and other in-game features, a controller can be used. The trick is knowing how to set it up.We’re going to demonstrate how you can play Among Us with an Xbox Controller. You can probably use similar settings if you have a PS4 controller. The controller will be configured via Steam’s controller configuration. If you’ve bought Among Us from outside Steam, add it to your library to use Steam’s controller configuration. You will still need the mouse and keyboard for certain parts of the game and there is no way around it. You will, however, be able to use the controller to walk around, kill, report kills, call meetings, etc. This is for the PC/desktop version of the game and NOT for the mobile versions of the game. You do not need an emulator of any sort set up.

22 january 2021 20:09 1628

i only play it with a smart phone

22 january 2021 21:44 1628

That's good to know! I could try that! Thanks!

24 january 2021 12:00 1628

This text is copied from another site, be creative please and type the text by your own

24 january 2021 18:54 1628

I don't think you can from what I know unless you are using an adapter of some sort or you consider the pro controller on the switch a controller then no

24 january 2021 22:25 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!