Rain

Gem723

SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank iconjaja: hi
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: gg
novice rank iconcomicpython2703: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconPrajapati Harish: Ok, I Pullup emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondaviimooyaa: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon114514: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmakaenka2001: admin where are my 12300 gems??
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconzogar1990: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconartwolf: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: @Pontus Andersson tipped Gem100 to the Rain
SystemGamehag: 12 users received Gem40 from the Rain.
mage rank iconabcd1290: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconJasonMavik: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon我要攒个安慕希: awa
novice rank iconKassis: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank icon114514: Capybara stare emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: PartyKirby emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconShadowBoss2371: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconferchume: hello Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconIKOT17: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: same 2 u
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred Thank you very much for your reply. Wishing you a wonderful week. 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred I hope. Cheddar.tv was important to me.
adept rank iconzogar1990: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: legoat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: does anyone know when it will be okay
SystemGamehag: 9 users received Gem112 from the Rain.
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: but like I said, lootably will stay and there is a slim chance cheddar might come back
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: I think they just took the whole site down because they were about to shut down lootably
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): I heard that Cheddar.tv's system or database crashed. It has even completely disappeared from Google search results.
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: not sure, I jsut recently noticed when I checked what happened to it?
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: no
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: Has Discord started working again, everyone
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: since it belongs to lootably
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: we will see
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: maybe the new owners want to use it
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: maybe it comes back, at least I hope so
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): Unfortunately, Cheddar.tv has shut down. I used to collect the cheese every day while it was running.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: hope it's good. they recently added some really nice games but I don't have the time to play them
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): Number Match: Number Puzzle( on Offerfall lootably)
Sign in to start chatting

44

0/160

Made fake Email to Try VBucks Scams

utgs123 avatar

utgs123

August 26, 2018 at 11:03 AM

I don't understand how anyone falls for them, they're so... so obvious that they're fake.
Clound12 avatar

Clound12

August 26, 2018 at 02:47 PM

I think some people are just not aware of it.
Youtue avatar

Youtue

August 26, 2018 at 08:31 PM

Some people may be too dumb
PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:18 PM

hafhfkjdawa
PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:19 PM

ga.lkjgfgb

PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:19 PM

grafgafsdg
PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:19 PM

agarrasdfg
PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:19 PM

gargdfasgsdf
PcMasterRace56 avatar

PcMasterRace56

August 28, 2018 at 01:19 PM

gargasefagerga
Robin077 avatar

Robin077

August 28, 2018 at 01:53 PM

give my a code
Jessicagamer123 avatar

Jessicagamer123

August 28, 2018 at 05:06 PM

adlgmdfjgjhgfjkgfjnklsfjnbjfkjbldfjghfjhklfgjkdfgjhgkhjlkujlu
Jessicagamer123 avatar

Jessicagamer123

August 28, 2018 at 05:06 PM

I dont know I want level up ;-;
kookiekatcat avatar

kookiekatcat

August 29, 2018 at 02:08 AM

its so obvious
retropaint avatar

retropaint

August 30, 2018 at 06:07 PM

The game's fanbase is mostly kids, so it's no surprise they would fall for it. You can get the 'Boogie Down' emote just for enabling 2-factor authentication on your Epic account, that's how bad the situation is. Talking about scams, have you tried the V-bucks rewards in here? Like, how are they supposed to give you the bucks?
kebybg avatar

kebybg

August 30, 2018 at 06:08 PM

Lol dont be such a douche... scams are crime.

thenoobkiller2 avatar

thenoobkiller2

August 31, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Wow. People are just so stupid these days. But watch out scaming is a crime.
getoffthisplanet avatar

getoffthisplanet

August 31, 2018 at 03:09 PM

I think a lot of it is down to the fact that those types of websites and generators used to work back in the day ****. I used a coin generator for Club Penguin when I was younger so I know some used to work
Refff avatar

Refff

October 23, 2019 at 07:09 PM

bruh.


Refff avatar

Refff

October 23, 2019 at 07:09 PM

yeet



dogium avatar

dogium

October 24, 2019 at 06:01 PM

Most of those "free X" websites are utter scams.
Ale300855 avatar

Ale300855

October 25, 2019 at 03:00 AM

Their are scams how do people even fall for them?

awesomegamer3894 avatar

awesomegamer3894

October 25, 2019 at 06:16 PM

all generators are fake
awesomegamer3894 avatar

awesomegamer3894

October 25, 2019 at 06:17 PM

also they hack your account
*** there are like so many people who get scammed

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag