• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

What's the deal with Chests (IN GAME SG)?

Lately, I've been noticing the Time-Limited Chests like the current one... Black Chest requires me to get 1600 SG in games. So... I'm guessing obtaining SGs from the APP Zone & Offers won't apply towards getting the Black Chest. My computer isn't even that great for playing the Games as it's about +10-years-old. These kinds of Chests really irritates me cause I won't be able to get them. I thought it used to been collect SG from anywhere to get these Time-Limited Chests. I seen some complaining about certain games not even rewarding them with SGs either. What about the ones who did achieved most of the SGs from games to where they can't get anymore? They're kind of tough out of luck, right? Also, it seems that there's games on the list that don't even give out SGs either. Can you guys at least change it to where some of us can do the APP Zone, offers 'n' such to get the SG towards getting the Time-Limited Chest(s)?

20 november 2020 20:21 1628

the chest are very badger with green lmaoo brows are the same as the green green.

20 november 2020 21:36 1628

idk man(I had to add man BC gamehag won't let me post just idk BC it's too short

20 november 2020 22:11 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!