Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

What game makes you rage the most, and why?

Is there any game that makes you rage? I don't mean a game where other people playing it might make you rage but the game itself, as in difficulty or something.

29 october 2020 19:31 1628

Some singleplayer games like getting over it, browser games etc. Cause like when you lose at those you've just wasted so much time. You didn't enjoy the gaming session, you didn't have somebody else to talk with, you just suffered by yourself. If you're playing a hard game with your friend, at least you can laugh it off and sum it up as doing something stupid with your friend. Alone? not so much. I stay away from single player games now.

29 october 2020 23:41 1628

Interesting take, I myself am the opposite in that I much prefer to play single player games because most of the time I see multiplayer games as less valuable in general to me to talk about. Only if other people play the multiplayer game and often only if they were there will anything make any sense, whereas a single player game is partly something to do and often have much better stories (at least the kinds I like to play) than their multiplayer counterparts.

31 october 2020 02:00 1628

talk me please

31 october 2020 03:16 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!