• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

How do the Steam key rewards work?

My second question of today for the community is the following: How do the Steam key rewards work?

Is it like this: I pay for the Steam key I want with my Soul Gems and I'll receive a key through e-mail? Or am I required to connect my Steam-account to gamehag in order for the staff to activate the key directly?

At Loot Palace everything is sent by e-mail and I personally prefer that method. There is an explanation to why I think so. Sometimes I want to give friends and relatives gifts, so if it's possible to get keys through e-mail, then I'd be really delighted.

24 july 2018 10:00 1628

@Clound12 How did you get your random Steam key and your other rewards? Did you get them through mail or to your Steam-account connected to gamehag directly?

24 july 2018 12:19 1628

When you cashout a key, the code gets processed within an hour or so and you can access the cd key code by clicking on the bell once its processed

24 july 2018 13:20 1628

@red_hat_ocelot @JoxRox_Roblox

I'll ask again just to confirm that I've understood correctly: So in other words, it's not mandatory to connect one's Steam-account to gamehag at all? As soon as I cashout a key I can get it through mail and I may do whatever I want with it afterwards?

While I've asked Misty about it, her answer wasn't very clear so it only raised more questions.

24 july 2018 14:24 1628

I get the key on gamehag account itself.

25 july 2018 12:28 1628

@SouLPrisoner After getting your key, can you give it to a friend outside of gamehag if you decide to do that? Or can the key only be used to your Steam account which you must connect to your gamehag account?

25 july 2018 15:45 1628

I seriously doubt so. Most likely the code u will recieve can be used by others as well since one who has not registered a steam account on gamehag will recieve it in email.

28 july 2018 18:22 1628

What are steam keys used for?

1 september 2020 16:20 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!