• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

I don't understand Misty's answer - is there a language barrier between us?

My question to the community is the following: Does "Misty" have a problem with the English language? The times I've conversed with her I felt that there was a language barrier between us.

Please continue reading to understand why I feel that way:

As some of you may remember, I was about to report my third task of the browser game "Vast Wars" last week when gamehag removed all of the links to it. I sent a ticket (#69552) to "Misty" on July 19 where she explained that offers were constantly updated and then closed the ticket.

I became concernced after her reply. Since gamehag requires all users to start brand new game accounts, does this mean that the next time "Vast Wars" has new task offers I have to start a new account and play from the beginning all over again?

Because of my worries I sent Misty another ticket (#69633) where I told her of my concern and that while I would love to write an article about how bad I thought of "Vast Wars" I would refrain myself from doing so. This was because of the earlier incident where my review of "Adventure with Misty" was refused twice.

"Misty" (or the staff representing her) sent me a reply today where she wrote the following text:

"The tasks are such rules, it should be applied. As for the article, they are thoroughly checked and undoubtedly have not been evaluated, please pay attention to the quality of photos and the number of external links;)"

I was really puzzled by her reply. Of course I know that there are rules for the tasks, but she never replied to my question about whether or not I should start a new account at "Vast Wars" again. I feel that she has no clue about my previous article. Furthermore, what does she mean with the quality of photos? I didn't have problems with submitting screenshots!

Did she even understand the questions and comments I gave her at all? I feel that this isn't the case.

24 july 2018 09:22 1628

@Clound12 When you send tickets to "Misty", have you encountered similar "lazy" replies?

24 july 2018 12:14 1628

The original language of the site is polish (I think), so I would blame the translation.

29 july 2018 01:00 1628

@Gulmate You're correct, gamehag was originally a Polish website. But since gamehag is aiming for an international audience nowadays, then "Misty" should improve her English for that endeavor and not use Google Translate to communicate with gamehag's users.

29 july 2018 05:34 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!